Britney song you’ve never listened to?

PZHSB

er StoTo the OP: "Hot As Ice" is one of the best. You should listen to me. 

For me tbh there are a lot of songs I never really listened to or listened to it once and never again:

Soda Pop, I Will Be There, I Will Still Love You, Deep In My Heart, Thinkin About you, Email My Heart, The Beat Goes On, I'll Never Stop Lovin U, Autumn Goodbye

Where Are You Now, When You Eyes See it, Dear Diary

That's Where You Take Me, When I Found You

Don't Hang Up, The Answer, Shadow, Brave New Girl

Out From Under, Quicksand, My Baby, Phonography

Trip To Your Heart, How I Roll, Don't Keep Me Waiting

Don't Cry, Brightest Morning Star, Now That I Found You (LOL just realizing she has a song called "NTIFY" and a song on Britney called "When I Found You"

What U Need

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've listened to all the album tracks at least once. Some of them not more than once but that belongs in a different thread :ipass:  There are a bunch of unreleased/leaked songs I haven't gotten around to listening to and I think some songs that were released on other countries editions of albums. Oh and I don't remember if I ever heard the song with Miley Cyrus or the Scream and Shout remix.

7 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

I don't really understand how this is possible, like you've been a fan of her for this long and have never taken 40 mins to listen to an album? what's the reasoning?

well, after all the things that happened with her at the time after Blackout the whole comeback felt very forced/fake and i didn't like womanizer. from then on her voice got nasilier, the whole edm era is really not my cup of tea, i didn't recognize Britney anymore since she was so reclusive and trying to play this put together madame and frankly i was not interested in that at all.

The only song/video i like from these three albums was Circus where i felt Britney was really herself. I wasn't checking Breatheheavy at the time. I came back for Glory, because i felt she was taking her life and career back into her own hands and actually cared about it. Glory also sounds more up my alley in terms of taste minus the few annoying nasily or edm songs (private show/clumsy)

ITZ is still my favourite album and circus onwards minus Glory i was not interested in the music she was making but i still love the person that is Britney. The Britney that has no f**ks to give and i hope she finds happiness and does what she truly wants to do.
X

Archived