do you accept now that our gurl is hasbeen

troubleguy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/12/2019 at 7:15 PM, Lukass1896 said:

People who are saying that Britney is not a "has been" because "she WAS popular, she WAS an icon, she WAS legendary, she WAS selling millions of records" ....... um.....:mj::heresthetea: ARE YOU EVEN USING YOUR BRAIN? That is literally why SHE IS A "HAS BEEN"! :lessons: We all know that Britney is an ICON and a LEGEND. but R I G H T  N O W  she is not relevant among the general public. She was literally performing Piece of Me for years with only 1-2 new songs in it... That is because the GP only care about "old Britney". Now Britney is irrelevant and is a 100% "has been". :mattafact::heresthetea: But SHE is responsible for that. She clearly doesn't want to be relevant and "on top" anymore... Cause she is sabotaging her own career.

If she were an has been no one would care about her at all 

On 3/12/2019 at 1:15 PM, Lukass1896 said:

People who are saying that Britney is not a "has been" because "she WAS popular, she WAS an icon, she WAS legendary, she WAS selling millions of records" ....... um.....:mj::heresthetea: ARE YOU EVEN USING YOUR BRAIN? That is literally why SHE IS A "HAS BEEN"! :lessons: We all know that Britney is an ICON and a LEGEND. but R I G H T  N O W  she is not relevant among the general public. She was literally performing Piece of Me for years with only 1-2 new songs in it... That is because the GP only care about "old Britney". Now Britney is irrelevant and is a 100% "has been". :mattafact::heresthetea: But SHE is responsible for that. She clearly doesn't want to be relevant and "on top" anymore... Cause she is sabotaging her own career.

On 3/12/2019 at 1:16 PM, 2K16NEY said:

People are so afraid to accept the truth. Our girl is a hasbeen and she prefers it that way. 

My Preogative teas

Britney be like: Can you handle mine? :riri:

On 3/8/2019 at 5:56 PM, ClaudiaDC said:

now she can only talk about partying, flirting etc. it’s ok for 3-4 songs but a full album like this it’s too “dumb”. 

The lyrics don’t even seem Britney-ish because she doesn’t even do these things. She doesn’t really own it :/ 

i want something mature, not just an album with bops

Archived