This video of Britney and Kim Kardashian West

jennyj

17 hours ago, nwonder said:

I just can’t believe we now live in a world where Kim Kardahian is now, more famous, influential and in demand than Britney Spears. 

giphy.gif

She can’t touch Primeney tho..

I wouldn't say Kim is more 'in-demand'.  They love her for the attention and views, but anything Britney is in still gets tons of views compared to other artists in her league.  She doesn't even need to try, she just naturally slays lol.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
17 hours ago, nwonder said:

I just can’t believe we now live in a world where Kim Kardahian is now, more famous, influential and in demand than Britney Spears. 

giphy.gif

OMG it’s already made into a gif. :gloria:

dude was definitely on something.

18 hours ago, nwonder said:

giphy.gif

Actually Kylie Jenner takes that crown. She the youngest billionaire. Something Kim k will never be. Still pretty sad.

10 hours ago, Body ache said:

I sometimes think about this and how much she looked better than Kim. Kim was trying different face poses to look better but failed. :tifflmao: Britney looked amazing this day. 

She makes those faces in every video.

Archived