This video of Britney and Kim Kardashian West

jennyj

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I can’t stand the Kartrashians right now but they always Stan for Britney and Kim has met Britney before I’ve seen pics of it somewhere on the internet :mj:

I’ve not a big fan of the Kardashian’s but Kim in particular has always been a HUGE Britney Stan. 

- She attended the Circus Tour twice, first on April 19th 2009 in Anaheim with her sisters and then in London on June 6th 2009 with her mom.

BvqqkjGIUAA_uHV?format=jpg&name=large

Jr223PXoJJ2agClwZY1py_BxJjvNYEF6V0rAr_Bg

She posted on her blog saying

"We were again blown away. Brit's show here was even better than the LA show I went to. We sat so close and the whole experience was just such a rush.

-In May 2011, Kim and Britney wore the exact same Herve Leger dress just a day apart. Britney wore hers on May 14th at Wango Tango in LA and the next night (May 15th) Kim was seen wearing the same dress out to dinner in Miami. 

M-QsXRZnKBX4nCFmYm5sDaA5KKfDSJFSeoS2fTX5

She attended the Femme Fatale Tour in Los Angeles on June 20th 2011.

Tweeting "Seriously u guys, tonight @britneyspears just had the best concert ever! She killed it in LA! Proud of u doll ;-) must see concert!

She then met Britney on February 11th 2012 at a Clive Davis Pre-Grammy awards party in Beverly Hills.

Britney-Spears-Kim-KARDASHIAN.jpg

britney-spears-game-kim-kardashian-glu-m

-In 2013 when Kim was getting a lot of backlash for how she looked and for her weight gain during her pregnancy with North, Britney told InStyle magazine: 

“‘I was like, “Bless her heart,” because I remember that time… That should be the time when your body is most treasured”

- She met Britney again at the 2016 VMA’s on August 28th in New York. Kim posted that Snapchat video of her and Britney. She also introduced Britney’s ‘Make Me’ performance. 

She said “For the past 17 years the MTV VMAs have watched the ride of the pop princess.” “We watched her strip out of a tuxedo and set the stage on fire. We watched her tame a snake — and watched her be very untamed with Madonna. Tonight we have the pleasure to see what she’ll do next.” “Making her triumphant return to the stage, it’s Britney , b—-!

Cq-3gyiWEAAoV0o?format=jpg&name=large

Kim-Britney.jpg

-On August 29th 2016, she tweeted her love for ‘Glory’.

"So happy I got to introduce my friend @britneyspears last night! I'm obsessed with #Glory. Go get the album! Let's #MakeBritneyNumberOne," 

- On Jun 5th 2018 she posted a video to her Instagram stories and she was listening to ‘Lace & Leather’.

-Recently on Feb 28th this year, Kim was seen going out for dinner in Malibu wearing a very 2001 inspired denim Britney look.

D0j1KrhW0AAvLrC?format=jpg&name=large

Also Kim has praised Britney in numerous interviews over the years. 

22 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

She then met Britney on February 11th 2012 at a Clive Davis Pre-Grammy awards party in Beverly Hills.

Britney-Spears-Kim-KARDASHIAN.jpg

I always imagine that it might be exact moment when Britney heard about Whitney's passing :decisions:

Archived