Who watched this live and what was your first reaction?

DarkLord

2 hours ago, Koda100 said:

Couldn't believe it was over, no big moment as many said. She looked different, but I was glad that she was on stage again, but very underwhelming, and that was the first time that I thought that her personal life had truly affected her professionally. 

Every once in a while everything falls apart and the Bum, New album, big surprises, New single, danja, and bum... Where's the second single? Scrapped babe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I remember thinking how unflattering the outfit was. Actual shock that no one advised her against that outfit. Then i saw how drunk and nervous she was. I was livid they were planning to the crowd laughing at her. 

Well there was a rumor about a corset but she refused to wear it and that she had some conflict with the hair stylist

2 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I watched LIVE with a friend who's a fellow fan and while we didn't think it was the best we didn't think it was that bad. Then I went out to the bar and was happy to have Britney back, despite the lackluster performance. The next morning I saw the horrible stories in the media and my heart sunk. :bpout:

The media was all over her talking **** day and night. 

I remember thinking the dancing was a bit off and that she didn't look prepared or like she even wanted to be there.  The dance style didn't seem to suit her either.  But I can't believe the hate it got and how everyone called her fat :sobbing:  She was far from fat and still looked beautiful!  I also never understood how this song didn't become more popular it was one of my favs at the time and I still like to listen to it to this day:tiffanynod:  Looking back I would kill to see a performance like this again from her.  I miss those days so freakin bad :tifftear:

Archived