This dance break tho... <3

jennyj

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly she could still do these moves if she wanted too. It's all Sharp Armney moves and  a few leg movements.she is just using energy in all the right places.  

Hope she finds passion again.  Some of the dominstion rehearsals I saw the energy and passion at times.  I was impressed but hope this hiatus does her some good 

On 1/23/2019 at 11:11 AM, Dark.Knight said:

the only good part of the performance

Fact.  Such an underwhelming opening performance, especially for Primeney.  She literally just stands on that platform and looks hot lol.  The dance break is awesome, because of her insane energy.  There really isn’t any complicated choreography, just jumping and arm movements, but the energy slays.

4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Fact.  Such an underwhelming opening performance, especially for Primeney.  She literally just stands on that platform and looks hot lol.  The dance break is awesome, because of her insane energy.  There really isn’t any complicated choreography, just jumping and arm movements, but the energy slays.

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

:ahhh:

those backround singers tho :mcorangu:

“dont ya knoa that ur TOXSIIIICK” :qtbrit:

I really wish they brought the backup singers AND live band back.  It would give the show a totally different and live vibe, and I think it would given Britney and the dancers and the audience way more energy.

Archived