This dance break tho... <3

jennyj

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Wow, that crowd is DEAD, and it's the opening song! Flop audience. :ipass:

Also, at this point Britney needs to watch this herself and remember "how it's done." :frenchy:

It's not the audience is dead, even though the show was aired it is still edited so they cleaned all of the noise to get a professional shoot for television. :idkney:

9 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It's not the audience is dead, even though the show was aired it is still edited so they cleaned all of the noise to get a professional shoot for television. :idkney:

Oh okay, that makes sense. It’s just even when they planned out to the audience, no one even seemed to be jumping up and down or dancing or anything. Whenever it’s the opening song at a concert, I’m always going crazy. If it had been Britney during her prime, I would’ve lost my ****! :pumped: 

9 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

that could be the audio tho. The whole show was a mess in the audio department. Im pretty sure they just turned down the volume of the croud.

Very true, the Showtime camera work and audio production were absolutely terrible compared to HBO with DWAD.

Even in the clip in the OP, they constantly zoom in up-close on her face during the only dance break the song has. It’s almost like they didn’t do a dress rehearsal or something, as it’s a huge channel and the lack of professionalism in both filming and editing drives me crazy. :badthoughts:

Archived