Rainbow Fantasy Box

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I would love her to release new music and focus more on her music career but I know realistically it’s not where the money is,an album is just promo or launching point for another business endeavor and I can accept that and if she does decides to retire from the biz I can understand her team turning more attention to fragrances but and okay that’s fine and all but another fantasy? Like they can’t come up with a new fragrance? With so many they put out, you would think we would get fragrqances for all types of fans she has but they all been girly sugary scents. I thought they made a big step with prerogative but now they are taking two steps back YET AGAIN. 

They said she was coming out with a lifestyle brand this year but no announcement, god this is gonna be a boring year. No music, no residency, just more fantasies that aren’t even ours!!!:surething:

She does have her deal with Epic Rights which make her merch and stuff. The new phone cases are cute and the packaging is too.

But for the most part that and her perfumes are all she has going on at the moment. After the 20th Anniversary she has nothing going on. And we don’t even know if she’s going to be doing something for that.

Without Domination and maybe the Broadway musical, who knows what her next real project will be. 

Oh my god, I hate it. It looks super childish and t's probably going to smell like a 12 year old :eheeek:

11 hours ago, Leon said:

Do her newer perfumes even sell?

Prerogative has apparently been a hit. The fact that they've bring it here to Spain proves that it's being very requested.

Also people are asking the shop that's selling it to bring more Britney perfumes, so they're still very well recieved.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

I feel like some of her Fantasy perfumes smell the same but I'm excited to see what this one is like, I was going to buy My Prerogative but I feel like it smelled more feminine than being neutral which is hard to get a certain scent but I wanna see what this one will be about! I liked cotton candy scented things so im in :raven:

Wait so why wouldn’t you not like Prerogative? It smells like cotton candy when you first spritz.

Fantasy needs to end. Like it’s too much now. Fantasy isn’t even that good. Radiance and Curious are my fav. Maybe radiance flopped (?) idk but Curious does good. Why couldn’t they make something with that if they have to re-release original perfumes. I just don’t get it. 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Bc in order for me to wear it, I would've liked a more neutral scent than girly tbh but I kinda thought My Prerogative smelled very similar to Fantasy ones 

That’s true, it’s what was disappointing about it but I’m surprised that I like it since I hate the fantasy line and it’s cupcake note. I admit it’s not my absolute fav but when I am in the mood for something sweet it’s my go to lately. It does get more manlier as it drys down which I like.

Archived