Rainbow Fantasy Box

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s a cute idea but what are they even doing at this point? It’s just going to be replaced with Another Fantasy in 3-4 months. And then another after that. Prerogative was cool and it’s gotten some really Cool & Faded online promo which I appreciate.

But it’s time for something new in her career. She needs to take a good solid break and come back with a very strong album and era. If she’s going to give it one last go around she should be committed to it and deliver it big for the fans before she retires for good or at least a very long time.

She can always come back, at this point it all her own game. No matter what she does, people always call it a comeback. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It’s a cute idea but what are they even doing at this point? It’s just going to be replaced with Another Fantasy in 3-4 months. And then another after that. Prerogative was cool and it’s gotten some really Cool & Faded online promo which I appreciate.

But it’s time for something new in her career. She needs to take a good solid break and come back with a very strong album and era. If she’s going to give it one last go around she should be committed to it and deliver it big for the fans before she retires for good or at least a very long time.

She can always come back, at this point it all her own game. No matter what she does, people always call it a comeback. 

I would love her to release new music and focus more on her music career but I know realistically it’s not where the money is,an album is just promo or launching point for another business endeavor and I can accept that and if she does decides to retire from the biz I can understand her team turning more attention to fragrances but and okay that’s fine and all but another fantasy? Like they can’t come up with a new fragrance? With so many they put out, you would think we would get fragrqances for all types of fans she has but they all been girly sugary scents. I thought they made a big step with prerogative but now they are taking two steps back YET AGAIN. 

They said she was coming out with a lifestyle brand this year but no announcement, god this is gonna be a boring year. No music, no residency, just more fantasies that aren’t even ours!!!:surething:

Archived