Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

Just now, Koda100 said:

You must be, because I was referring to the show being cancelled which is a large scale cancellation that affects many, not her dad's illness. 

how is that controversial???????????????????????????????????? lmfao every other artist has cancelled shows before. Just take it as it is, Britney literaly said ''hey, my father almost died and I'm postponing my show until further notice'' and you guys make it to look like her crooked team and her did all this for attention and possible ticket sales, which in either scenario makes no f**king sense whatsoever.

• Like 4

Aww poor Britney I hope her dad gets better! Even if he ends up making a full recovery with whatever health problem he has I totally support her decision because maybe this has just been really exhausting for her and she's not feeling it and not in the right place to put on a show. It's better to just cancel and give fans their money back than to do the show, leave paying fans dissapointed, have bad meet and greets, and all the other problems that she has been having at her performances recently that would only be made worse by the stress over her dad.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

It's a fair consideration- just a consideration though. Definitely, her dad's health being the most significant reason per Britney's post, but it must have been a multi-factorial decision in my opinion. The good news is that the press release states that a full recovery is expected  

Fair consideration?

Why does there need to be a multi-factorial decision? Why isn't her father's health sufficient to be the only reason.

Why is that not enough? This is what I don't understand.

It's almost as if, come hell or high-water, Britney can't make a decision in her own self-interest without there being some ulterior agenda...

4 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Fair consideration?

Why does there need to be a multi-factorial decision? Why isn't her father's health sufficient to be the only reason.

Why is that not enough? This is what I don't understand.

It's almost as if, come hell or high-water, Britney can't make a decision in her own self-interest without there being some ulterior agenda...

You are right, it might have been the only reason, but as I mentioned, in my opinion- it could have been multifactorial. What if her dad asked her to go on with the show and she insisted on cancelling it for now. We don't know...  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Aww poor Britney I hope her dad gets better! Even if he ends up making a full recovery with whatever health problem he has I totally support her decision because maybe this has just been really exhausting for her and she's not feeling it and not in the right place to put on a show. It's better to just cancel and give fans their money back than to do the show, leave paying fans dissapointed, have bad meet and greets, and all the other problems that she has been having at her performances recently that would only be made worse by the stress over her dad.  

the saddest part is that if she were to not cancel/postpone the shows and wasn't in a right state of mind, the ones complaining now would say she steals from her fans and how dares she walk up to the stage with that zombie attitude, as if it hasn't happened before :whatitellu: they would be the first ones to encourage her to cancel domination.

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, Daxx said:

do you even understand what you are saying :gerlwat: how the **** does giving refunds for all the tickets that were already sold help her sell more for her next show. Who the **** will go ``omg britney's father almost died I will buy a ticket to her new show poor thing'' like who the **** does that. 

controversy = tickets

makes a lot of sense, the fact of the how being postponed gets a lot of attention to it

• Like 1
Just now, bigreputxtion said:

controversy = tickets

makes a lot of sense, the fact of the how being postponed gets a lot of attention to it

8 minutes ago, Daxx said:

how is that controversial???????????????????????????????????? lmfao every other artist has cancelled shows before. Just take it as it is, Britney literaly said ''hey, my father almost died and I'm postponing my show until further notice'' and you guys make it to look like her crooked team and her did all this for attention and possible ticket sales, which in either scenario makes no f**king sense whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Daxx said:

the saddest part is that if she were to not cancel/postpone the shows and wasn't in a right state of mind, the ones complaining now would say she steals from her fans and how dares she walk up to the stage with that zombie attitude, as if it hasn't happened before :whatitellu: they would be the first ones to encourage her to cancel domination.

Exactly!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

LOL you're kidding, right?

Please tell me you're joking.

Britney's dad is ill so #GetNaked ?

Dude, you need to relax. He used those hashtags because NappyTabs used #Stronger in their tweet.

I know it’s hard for you to digest the news of Domination being “postponed” and Britney taking an hiatus but from what I’ve seen in your posts in this thread you need to take a chill pill.

• Like 2

Good for her to finally realized it.

She's lazy. No new music.

She's lazy. Her moves are static.

She's lazy. For now, she's basic.

This is what you got when all in your head is only money. I believe the reason about her father is just a small part to cancel it. People want to see a good show and powerful dancing. Not a slow, pathetic hand movements and hair flipping while dancing to a old hits without a new music. Take a rest. Find the real Britney in you, go find your passion and rock the world again. Your fans are waiting for real you.

• Like 3