Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, ShadyBrian said:

Now I do. you know why? because you said it. I'm not a mind reader and I can't read your mind. Your very own words are "Everybody lies for marketing purposes" and you expect me to get what you had inside your mind? your words are not exactly like what you thought. 

so here's a suggestion, Instead of attacking to a harmless question, next time explain what you meant first.  :byebitch:

So you said you're not a mind reader, after claiming in YOUR OWN PREVIOUS POST that you saw right through me? Way to contradict yourself. LUL

If you are not a mind reader, you can ask me what I meant, instead of jumping into conclusion that I claimed this was a story for marketing purpose. Way to backtrack. Why did no one else question me but voted me up then?

• Like 1
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Wtf was shady? Me saying that she is immature? Look at her IG it's like a 13 year old. Me saying she isn't stable? Look at her meet and greets last year and the fact that she is still in a cship.

Sorry, im not wasting my time with someone who aproves and stans aguilera with 2 decades of flopping, while this is probably the only bad move Britney did in years.

Bye.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Sorry, im not wasting my time with someone who aproves and stans aguilera with 2 decades of flopping, while this is probably the only bad move Britney did in years.

Bye.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

I'm one of the people here who doesn't mind Brintney postponing so I dont know why you are arguing with me. You are the one who is quoting me so you are wasting your time.

Also lets not act like this is a bad move and the last 6 years weren't. Lmao.this is not a bad move this is just her postponing her show. I dont see the big deal.

We cannot deny that Jamie will be weighing heavily on her, but perhaps there is also even more going on. Mental illness and addiction can be a rocky road. Her team have always wanted to keep private the full extent of her difficulties, although there is evidence to suggest her difficulties are severe and continue to be with the ongoing conservatorship. Perhaps Britney has relapsed- too unwell for Dommination, too under control for her to be running around the streets at night for the press to catch wind of how bad her problems are.

Poor ticket sales or not, there is too much at stake to just cancel dommination. There are genuine reasons to have cancelled. It may be down to family health, it may be down to her mental health.

Either way, I wish her well ***

• Like 1
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Also lets not act like this is a bad move and the last 6 years weren't. Lmao.this is not a bad move this is just her postponing her show. I dont see the big deal.

How were the last 6 years a bad move?

Didn't she have one of the highest grossing residencies and basically started a new trend?

I can't tell if your post are supporting Britney or being shady and dragging her down....

1 minute ago, The Deity Arceus said:

I mean it's kinda your fault for supporting half-***** Britney. Maybe sometimes invest that money for something more worthy.

Since you're in Vegas anyway. Don't forget to watch the acclaim Vegas show: ENIGMA. 

If you're going to be a **** at least do it using proper English grammar and spelling.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, cheri said:

well yeah u mentioned celine cause another user said celine didn't cancel a slew of shows when going through personal grief aside from 3 wks. but what that person failed to mention is that celine cancelled an entire years worth of shows when her husband was alive to spend time with him, similar to what britney is doing now. then u said "but britney is immature and not stable sooo..." as if celine is superior for taking a different approach. i mean why even bring up her stability or lack of maturity in a conversation about her axing shows apparently due to her father's health.

I dont think celine is superior. I think both options are valid and I would have cancelled too   I just think that different things factor into decisions people make. If britney was less fragile she might try to push through and be "professional". Not that her cancelling isnt professional but she might think people will think of her that way.

• Content Curators
Just now, Daxx said:

Jamie's health must've deteriorated drastically as Larry confirmed new music once the residency started not too long ago, so I'm guessing this is a very sudden decision Britney made. 

I hope not because there's an article from E! Online saying that he's expected to fully recover.

• Like 1

I really and truly hope this is not just another way to sell tickets.  Brit’s team seems to play up the “this is your last chance to see the living legend” card a lot. With the nappy-folk talking about “Let’s call it Stronger If/when she comes back” and crap like that, the statement about her father looks disingenuous.  They really need to reign those guys in before her reputation truly suffers. I mean, if she does suddenly turn back around and jumps on stage and resale of tickets go up, I would highly doubt this whole thing wasn’t just another pity grab.  It’s sad that we have been abused so much by her and her team that we know to be cautious and leery. I wish I could take it all at face value, but like others have said, her team has lied to us before.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

I hope not because there's an article from E! Online saying that he's expected to fully recover.

I mean it would explain a lot, like the fact that Nappytabs and the dance crew found out just like we did. 

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Lauralicious1 said:

Yes I Agree. 

I just wouldn’t have organised that trip in the first place if it wasn’t for Britney. Plenty of other places I’d rather go in US

Understandable I just wouldn’t say you wasted $2000. I don’t know if you have ever been but Las Vegas is a blast even though you won’t get to see Britney you will have an awesome time.

• Like 1