Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, ShadyBrian said:

"My very unique interpretations" :tifflmao:

Let's recap, shall we?

"Britney has a history of lying"

"So does Xtina, and everybody in this industry for marketing purposes"  

My interpretation: Everybody lies in this industry for marketing purposes, Britney just lied ( Jamie thing ) aka it was for marketing purposes.

What you have come up with after seeing how I saw through you and of course back to the first place of you being an uptight have to have your own way dummy 

"My post was simply to inform you that everybody lies, I just wanted y'all to know that you know? just cause she has lied before doesn't mean that she'll lie again" 

which does NOT make the slightest sense when you read your first reply. 

what next? :tifflmao:

Did I get it wrong again ? do you wanna change your purpose of that statement again? :tifflmao:  

Not once have I implied she lied about Jamie for marketing purposes though.

The OP was using her 'history of lying' as a reason why she is not credible. Hence, I said everyone else in this industry. Not once did I imply that Jamie was not sick. And it's true, just because she lied about singing live does not mean she would lie about her family's well-being. You do understand the difference, right? Or maybe you don't. LOL

Your interpretation was unique because you made your assumption that me saying everyone lied at some point in their career meant Britney lied about her father's illness. ASSUMPTION = SUBJECTIVE, hence it was not a valid argument to tell me what my OWN POST meant.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team of employees work for her

They could never force her into anything 

My post was rude. I apologize. PMS plus a bad hair day have coalesced into one bitchy person. But you are always civil to me and I owe you the same respect, even when we disagree. So again, I'm sorry. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, cheri said:

celine took a year hiatus when her husband was sick (similar to what britney is doing now) and cancelled her following shows that weekend (january 14) and returned to the stage a month later february 23rd. anyway, even if celine didn't cancel anything and nose dived right back into work, i don't see how britney's decision (provided it really isn't just due to low ticket sales) makes her unstable or immature? plenty of reasons why she is both, but this ain't it.

Her behavior in the past decade make her appear immature not her cancelling DOM. I'm just saying that everyone reacts differently in this situation. Some distract themselves with work and some need to take time off. Both are fine.

• Like 1

Yes, possibly she cancelled the show because of the backlash from “so-called” fans and low ticket sales. But c’mon guys don’t be too harsh on Britney! She’s human too. And maybe she’s being pushed too hard by her management to do show after show and when you do something for so long you’ll get really tired of it and lose the fire that you once have. She deserves this break. She did the right thing. I hope her father to do well and use this time to contemplate

• Like 2
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Her behavior in the past decade make her appear immature not her cancelling DOM. I'm just saying that everyone reacts differently in this situation. Some distract themselves with work and some need to take time off. Both are fine.

Excuse me? Explain.

Here’s what I think and I’m not scrolling through 30 pages of negative bullshit to see if anyone’s said this already. 

My guess is is that Jamie is really sick and since he’s so in charge of her career and finances, they had to cancel it because he wouldn’t be able to be involved. Just a guess though.

props to Britney for putting family first like anyone else with a normal job and life would.