Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

4 minutes ago, pieceofphilipp said:

For the dancers it is like cancelled, do you think they will stay without payroll for more than half a year?:hideous:

Exaclty!! 

everybody IS  Thinking just in BRITNEY and Jamie..

but there are a lot of people involved that now don't have a job... they found out by a IG MESSAGE...  Team Britney couldn't even have like a meeting or letting them know before ... even if they were part of the show...

its so so unffair and unprofessional ...

15 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

SHE was spotted drinking a delicious milkshake today...

I'm sure things are better. Now...

Lmao what? ? when my mom died I still had to do things and go in public. I still wanted things like sweets. What does that have to do with anything?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

No they will get paid like normal if they signed some sort of contract.

Wouldn't be so sure, I saw the video of nabbytabs who had to tell the dancers the news today. There's no decency from team Britney to even tell them beforehand.

There'll be payments, which normally will not make up for lost income. Don't be a fool, the people who hits this the most are the people behind the scenes and on stage.

There's just no decency.

6 hours ago, RafaParker97 said:

She didn't look ok during the POM Tour shows. I totally understand her decision.

exactly. she even cried, and knowing now that her father was hospitalized this could've been the reason why, maybe he wasn't okay and she was worried.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

Unfair and unprofessional?

Britney's instagram is her direct relationship with her fans, she doesn't need to thank her team or her dancers on her instagram.

we don't know how she deals with the people behind the scenes.

She could have summoned them up on stage, thanked them and gave everyone hugs. We don't know.

Just because she doesn't thank them online doesn't mean anything.

We don't know anything that they do. We didn't even know about Papa Spears condition until now.

it's exhell sis, they all know that britney cancelled the show because she wasn't into it, that she used papa spears as an excuse because she thought using a sick family member to get out of something is great, they know that sam is using her, they know how she feels about her fans, what she had for lunch, what colour is her bra, everything. :pieceofwhat:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, pieceofphilipp said:

Wouldn't be so sure, I saw the video of nabbytabs who had to tell the dancers the news today. There's no decency from team Britney to even tell them beforehand.

There'll be payments, which normally will not make up for lost income. Don't be a fool, the people who hits this the most are the people behind the scenes and on stage.

There's just no decency.

But it's NOT canceled.

If it's canceled then they have to terminate contracts, which is a different thing.

It will only affect them if they are paid per show. Like using piece rate.

Then yes it will negatively affect them.

But if the contract is well-formed, they they must be compensated accordingly because it's not their faults.

• Like 2

Sad for her and her family but tbh as a fan I'm in a mixed mind. 

Her dad has been giving himself payrises and sees Britney as a cash cow. I think now is the perfect time to end the conservatorship. Even if it means she steps away for a year or so to prove she can look after her kids on her own, she needs to get her life together. 

She's been numb for the longest time maybe this heartbreak and a potential break can manifest itself in some good artful music.

This show should never ever happen. Cancel it don't postpone it, Vegas is for has beens and you my dear still have a chance at a comeback if you fire Larry and take charge of your own life.

39 minutes ago, Lilith said:

this made me laugh so hard, God bless u ?   :imdying:?

Yeah, go **** yourself. Britney was a driven, hard-working girl since she barely learned how to read. Her record execs, managers and video directors always spoke highly of her and her work ethic. Nigel **** literally f**king said she was more hard-working and professional than any other solo artist he had worked with before. This girl literally built an empire at 16-years old while most of us were just trying to pass a P.E. class. 

The Britney we have now is a result of people like you who have always underestimated and discredited her throughout her entire career causing her to suffocate in her own thoughts and burn out. Eventually, it gets to you but that doesn’t take away how much of a hard worker she once was as she achieved so much in such a short span that no one has come close to today. Grow up and may God bless u.? Let Britney live. She deserves it after 20 years.

oh and here’s another source (2:50 mark):

Anyway, have a good one sweetie. At least you tried xo ?  ?

• Like 6

It's strange that reportedly this happened a few months ago why proceed to go on Ellen, have that bizarre awkward announcement of Domination and not even speak, Britney wasn't in her best shape and tickets weren't selling.

This sound very bad what happened to her father yet this woman continued to act okay on Instagram and spend her time with Sam.

I could careless that the show is on hold at this point it's just weird that she announces this all of a sudden when it's been going on for months.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Paulino999 said:

Exaclty!! 

everybody IS  Thinking just in BRITNEY and Jamie..

but there are a lot of people involved that now don't have a job... they found out by a IG MESSAGE...  Team Britney couldn't even have like a meeting or letting them know before ... even if they were part of the show...

its so so unffair and unprofessional ...

That is not true at all lol 

• Like 1