What's the story behind Britney Britney from the Fairly Odd Parents

warioaddams

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She was the biggest entertainer back then so they just had to create a character who relates to her. Don't think there was anything deeper than that. Kinda like when u see movies with a US president. They'll always choose a person who looks remotely close to our current one. 

She was on Nickelodeon a lot with the teen choice awards and all that but I wonder if it’s also cuz he’s a fan. I mean Britney Britney was a reoccurring character and would appear for no reason.

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She was on Nickelodeon a lot with the teen choice awards and all that but I wonder if it’s also cuz he’s a fan. I mean Britney Britney was a reoccurring character and would appear for no reason.

Exactly, she appeared in episodes with her own storyline, it would be interesting to ask the creator.

tumblr_lrmwfwIM6A1qeysw0o1_r1_500.gif

im crying, that pic of britney britney is a fetish fan art from deviantart :woopsie:

anyway, it's pretty common for cartoons to have spoofs of celebrities that are popular and current, and since fairly oddparents started in the late 90s/early 2000s britney was one of them. they had chip skylark too, who was voiced by a member of nsync.

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, The Once-ler said:

im crying, that pic of britney britney is a fetish fan art from deviantart :woopsie:

anyway, it's pretty common for cartoons to have spoofs of celebrities that are popular and current, and since fairly oddparents started in the late 90s/early 2000s britney was one of them. they had chip skylark too, who was voiced by a member of nsync.

Chris Kirkpatrick to be exact. ;)

Archived