This is why Britney is the best pop star and the most interesting since Michael Jackson

jamesedward94

Her debut Baby One More Time was number one in every single country it charted.

She has 6 number one albums and has sold over 100 millions records.

She also has a solo number one song in 3 different decades.

Her songs are ICONIC.

Her music videos are ICONIC.

Her performances are ICONIC.

Her choreography is ICONIC.

Her infamous moments made people talk and kept her from being forgotten and she rose from her meltdown and came back with multiple number ones!

She is mysterious. Music video mysteries. A possible secret meltdown in 2010. A weird love life. Unanswered questions. No other pop star since Michael Jackson has been this mysterious.

She is surprising. When you think she is out, she comes back even stronger. Billboard 2016 is one of her best performances ever in my opinion and she completely SLAYED.  This is after Britney Jean flopped and many thought she was over. She revamped her show and proved to the world she was truly the new queen of Vegas!     

And her personality has always made her stand out. She has never been a diva. She is southern raised and always remained humble and even Oprah said she was one of the nicest stars that ever walked her studio halls. Though she isn’t as outgoing anymore, her shyer demeaner and overall ways have always made her very endearing. 

We talk about her so negatively and are many times disappointed, but there is NO other pop star that is anywhere near as interesting!!

There is never not something to talk about with Britney.

Her legacy is incredible and there is a reason we are all stans. Domination may or may not end up being what we want, but she is once again giving us so much to discuss and I love it so much!!!

Godney will forever be my favorite.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not read everything you wrote so I might be missing some stuff...

However, I always felt about Britney pretty much same way that she’s the last artist who made it real big in terms of sales ,performances ,the media attention ... at some point it’s been said that even Michael Jackson didn’t attract such a chaos at some point like Britney did speaking of media ....

The times and music industry has changed , no one has made such a phenomen after Britney.

Shes not doing well these days and there’s no need to talk about it as she has achieved it all already and it’s her choice at the end to keep it low key. She just wants a normal life after all and she has right ,I don’t blame her. She’s a human and she has to live for herself as well instead of just giving...

Yes, I would say she’s the best since Michael Jackson although we still got Madonna ,Mariah along.

4 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

fixed sis :demi:

Once iconic, ALWAYS iconic. But I know you mean only her older stuff was. But Michael Jackson didn’t have many big hits past his prime and he’s still considered the best. At least she has a big legacy. I still see her being very successful for a long time to come hopefully. She’s not even 40 yet.

5 minutes ago, bigreputxtion said:

actually there is nothing to talk about now, we are so bored that even the topics here are starting to be repetitive

Seriously? I understand this is a repetitive type of post, but with the new residency about to begin, there is SO much to talk about! New info about the show, our thoughts about it, leaked information, new Instagram rehearsal videos, Nappytabs, the new location, competition with Gaga, new music eventually....

As a fan, I’m super excited about everything happening in the new year!

4 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Seriously? I understand this is a repetitive type of post, but with the new residency about to begin, there is SO much to talk about! New info about the show, our thoughts about it, leaked information, new Instagram rehearsal videos, Nappytabs, the new location, competition with Gaga, new music eventually....

As a fan, I’m super excited about everything happening in the new year!

reality: more posts discussing Britneys ticks and the myah fiasco in Britney Jean

Archived