Found creepy face on BOMT album cover and now I can't unsee it

PokemonSpears

So after 20 years I noticed something weird (and stupid) on the BOMT album cover, but now I can't stop looking at it.

43159.jpg

Centuries ago when I had the cassette and later the CD, I never noticed 'cause it's too small, but I got the vinyl album a few weeks ago. I have it in my room on top of a shelf that's part of my closet, so it's like a cube that is deep, so it's dark (unlike those simple shelfs that are just attached to the wall) and the vinyl is till the deepest part so it can rest on the wall.

So today I was getting dressed up and out of the corner of my eye, I saw this face on her right food and freaked out a little, becasue it took me a second to understand why was that on my shelf. 

HTfnG9N.jpg

It's like some sort of possessed and evil Super Mario with a creepy smile :idkney: And it is exactly at the height of my eyes, and I just can't unsee it., it just pops out. Is the lack of new Britney music driving me insane? :blol:

Well, just wanted to share it. Mery Christmas :hiii:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived