2018: 10th (30$ Mil)
2017: 8th (34$ Mil)
2016: 8th (30.5$ Mil)
2015: 6th (31$ Mil)
2014: 10th (20$ Mil)
2013: N/A (24$ Mil)
2012: 1st (58$ Mil)
2011: 10th (10$ Mil)

btw pay attention guys, 2018s counts June 2017-June 2018  so it doesn't include her tour.
She maybe would've made the top 5 if the tour numbers were included

2 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Who’s Helene Fischer?

She's the most biggest pop star in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the most selling german-singing artist of all time. She's everywhere since 8 years aaaand also a Britney-Fan. :kiss:

Her stadium tour has been selled-out within minutes like her normal concert tours in the last six years. She is THE one in the music industry  here in Germany and her Christmas TV Show, airing since 2011 on December 25th is an extraordinary success, gaining ratings between 15.6 and 21.4 percent of all viewers. It's an must-see with your family and the most talked about topic the next day when you meet your family. If you don't watch, you're an outsider. :D 

Here are two videos performing two of her biggest songs and some other videos and audios.. Atemlos is theeeeee most played song on the radio, parties, events and everywhere and it's the biggest evergreen of her carreer. It's her BOMT.

Atemlos live @ ECHO Awards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2XMc_DeKQ

Achterbahn live @ BAMBI Awards: 

Achterbahn Music Video HD: 

Herzbeben (love it!!) Audio: 

3 minutes ago, Fabbitch said:

She's the most biggest pop star in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the most selling german-singing artist of all time. She's everywhere since 8 years aaaand also a Britney-Fan. :kiss:

Her stadium tour has been selled-out within minutes like her normal concert tours in the last six years. She is THE one in the music industry  here in Germany and her Christmas TV Show, airing since 2011 on December 25th is an extraordinary success, gaining ratings between 15.6 and 21.4 percent of all viewers. It's an must-see with your family and the most talked about topic the next day when you meet your family. If you don't watch, you're an outsider. :D 

Atemlos live @ ECHO Awards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2XMc_DeKQ

Achterbahn live @ BAMBI Awards: 

... She is like Britney chartwise, not really played on radio anymore with her latest album (at least in germany) but making loads of money with stadium tours

1 minute ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

... She is like Britney chartwise, not really played on radio anymore with her latest album (at least in germany) but making loads of money with stadium tours

That's true, but Atemlos is played on the radio in an okay-way. It's five years old and I hear it on the radio a few times a month.

7 hours ago, burns said:

1. Katy Perry ($83 million)
2. Taylor Swift ($80 million)
3. Beyoncé ($60 million)
4. Pink ($52 million)
5. Lady Gaga ($50 million)
6. Jennifer Lopez ($47 million)
7. Rihanna ($37.5 million)
8. Helene Fischer ($32 million)
9. Celine Dion ($31 million)
10. Britney Spears ($30 million)

FIXED IT

1. Katy Perry ($83 million)
2. Taylor Swift ($80 million)
3. Written by Sia ($60 million) :hiii:
4. Pink ($52 million)
5. Lady Gaga ($50 million)
6. Jennifer Lopez ($47 million)
7. Rihanna ($37.5 million)
8. Helene Fischer ($32 million)
9. Celine Dion ($31 million)
10. Britney Spears ($30 million)

5 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She spent 31000$ on her dogs in a year some time ago. I think that "allowance" thing is bullshit :juggingu:

Why am I always impressed when I see fans knowing these random facts about Britney? Slay :uknowit:

10th. Sley a bit, Brit. Lel. Behind every other female artist of consequence. Watch her drop further and somehow this fanbase will come up with excuses and reasons why she should still be the 'princess of pop.'  I'm sorry, Britney shouldn't even be the court jester anymore.  Honoring her as royalty is a joke. No one has wilfully abdicated their position as publicly as Britney. Her legacy is all nice and good, but at this moment? She is the princess / queen of nothing... unless you count the barren wasteland of her career as a field worth ruling over. It's sad, but every star has to fall one day I guess. Time to retire, Brit. Your next album should be 'Dignity' and you should have enough to get out while you're still not embarrassingly down.

Archived