The Current Music Industry Climate is Perfect for Britney

popprison

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, sibode said:

She should focus on singing LIVE or at least prerecorded with some live on it.

Is there a way we all can communicate with her team to let them know it?

I mean... there's still time to organize something like this for Domination, right?

Britney and her team are well aware, that's why they lie about it all the time and Larry was insisting that Britney would sing the majority of POM live. They just don't care to put the work in. :juggingu:

11 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

That's a really good point. But I feel like artists who come from a pre-iphone era get kinda stuck in the old formula. I think even Taylor Swift who came at the cusp of the new age is stuck in the old ways.

She is slaying. What does releasing albums have to do with anything... 

The reason albums are still a thing is so a tour can be made from them. 

On 10/31/2018 at 9:43 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

I don't understand why they wouldn't release an occasional single between albums, even if it flops. 

They have plenty of material recorded, just release a song here and there. If it charts, awesome, and in the meantime the fans are happy.

Its really quite simple:cackling:

On 10/31/2018 at 10:37 PM, Ringleader34 said:

Keep releasing songs under the guise of being a promo single and when one is finally a semi hit, run with it as the lead - that’s the current trend.

This 

On 10/31/2018 at 1:55 PM, samwoods321 said:

the old Britney is DEAD. Although thats such a massive statement, its true. whoever she was, whatever happened or is happening with her we will never know. it seems like the more she does of this business, the more he hates it. 20 years is a good mark to leave. i really think she can retire, i kind of want her to because i feel like she would be happier  

Not at all

if Britney kills her career 

I’ll be depressed for another 20 years and probably never recover

On 10/31/2018 at 11:14 AM, sibode said:

She should focus on singing LIVE or at least prerecorded with some live on it.

Is there a way we all can communicate with her team to let them know it?

I mean... there's still time to organize something like this for Domination, right?

Unlikely. They probably have the CD synced up ready as we speak :disappointed:

Archived