The Current Music Industry Climate is Perfect for Britney

popprison

-A singles dominated industry so she doesn't have to record full albums --less work

-Dancing is not a huge deal, just looking hot and some cool moves --less work, doesn't have to rehearse or learn that much to perform

-Lots of social media, visuals, randomly (but well-timed) releasing songs--she excels visually, or did up until the Circus era

Basically she should focus on just making some amazing pop songs. Not basic ones. They can be mainstream, but pick them wisely, record them and make a great video and release the song. Like Selena Gomez does. She doesn't have to be committed to a full album + tour for the album.

Is her management really that bad? I wish she had Scooter Braun helping or whoever Selena's management is. Or Beyonce--just for one year to get her in to it again. Then again, why?! If she doesn't want to, then so be it. She can do whatever she wants. She should just travel the world with Sam. They are so good together.

Image result for britney spears horse

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, thanks.

actually the one thing I still like about Britney is that we still get albums every now and then. I would hate if she would stick to releasing singles only.

albums are a way of expression, a holistic experience. I agree that she should evolve music-wise, but she can do that through albums, not just some random singles.

she should also focus on her voice and start singing live ffs.

• Super Mods

I like that she puts out albums and that she doesn’t care to sell a lot so she can focus on experimenting with music. It’s just her team needs to get it together and deliver a perfectly executed era. Don’t say Britney didn’t do **** for Glory, she did promo and made appearances throughout the year and that’s more than BJ. It was just messy especially with the original MM music video. 

6 hours ago, popprison said:

-Dancing is not a huge deal, just looking hot and some cool moves --less work, doesn't have to rehearse or learn that much to perform

It's not for OTHER popstars but for Britney it still is

Everyone is like "she can't sing, she can't dance anymore" even when she releases better songs then the ******* out there 

the old Britney is DEAD. Although thats such a massive statement, its true. whoever she was, whatever happened or is happening with her we will never know. it seems like the more she does of this business, the more he hates it. 20 years is a good mark to leave. i really think she can retire, i kind of want her to because i feel like she would be happier  

Archived