When her Pepsi commercial got a bigger premiere than her Residency (look how proud she is!)

jennyj

I thought this was fake but even if she was the spokesperson that’s kind of ridiculous to make her APOLOGIZE. It’s not like she’s was like “**** Pepsi and everyone that drink that ****”

however when the paps and media would ask about her virginity non stop, i found that disgusting 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She grew up and became a woman

Still the same just more grown

Totally true but that’s also due to all the things she went through in te public eye. 

Today i think this happy britney is back but career wise she’s definitely seems over it at times. I don’t care if she’s on top of the world again but I wanna see that fire to put on the bet show and music again (although glory it started to come back)

2 hours ago, Summer-Son said:

You're so delusional, I've seen your posts and I gotta say you're living in a parallel world. :walkonby:

She's definitely grown, but she's a shadow of the Britney that she was in that video.

She was 22 at the time, no kids, not married and probably had not met K Fed yet, not under the intense scrutiny that she would face years later.

She 36 now, a mother, lived a little and learned and grown from it

Like I said, she grew up and became a woman.

On 10/28/2018 at 8:34 PM, jennyj said:

LOL her Pepsi gladiator commercial got a huge premiere compared to her new residency. 

I'm honestly not sure why her new residency needed some 'huge premiere'?

She already got that with her first residency.  I mean did Celine have a huge premiere wither for her second residency?

Her team (or MGM or whoever) should have just done a better job not have set her up to look like that.

I don't get why people think it's like a different person.

The goofiness she has in that video, she still has today.

The difference to me just looks like the difference between someone at the early days of their career and someone whose been doing it for 20 years.

That was a massive moment for all of them back then, it's nothing new now.

There have been so many moments in interviews from 2015 to now where she's been just as enthusiastic, chatty and bright eyed as she was here..

Archived