Megamix

Displayname2

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was terrible as I knew 40 songs crammed into three minutes would be. That wasn’t even necessary to make lol. With her catalogue, a megamix must be done right which has to extend longer than three minutes. Not to mention the songs were a little random and they fit BTI throughout the entire mix. It’s messy as ****. Sorry to whoever made that but that’s my opinion and tbh it’s more facts than anything. Practice makes perfect though. My rating is 0 stars out of 5. I can’t even give one star for effort as it was truly that terrible. Next!

Lol I liked it, idk why you guys are hating. Yes I think it shoulda been longer too, like about 8-10 minutes, to make it less chaotic, but you know I think the guy who did this remix took up the challenge to do in 3 minutes and imo did a good great job all things considered :nyschool: 

I only felt like the part where it got slower (Everytime instrumental) seemed off since I expected some mid-tempo ballads or whatever afterwards, but it suddenly picked up the old tempo and I did not really see the point in doing that. But other than that, I liked it :lollipop:

Archived