The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, GermanBritLover said:

I stayed at the Stratosphere for 7 nights and paid 700 euros INCLUDING flights and hotel. Then 69 Dollars for the show on Wednesday (seating) and 250 for Friday (front).

:hiii:

Interesting, it's not that expensive. I mean, it is for me because I don't have money ( :wontcry: ) but if you work, I think you can afford it saving money for a couple of months

18 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

bruh :drown:
"so one missed" she didn't like, look and then forget and come back to it like WOopSie, they pushed... pushed, hello? watch the video, PUSHED that fans album and Britney away and Britney was FINE with it but hey this is the team yall are spending your coins on, the one that will push you out the way to get her to her car within 3 minutes of announcing absolutely n o t h i n g 

the ********* in you is leaking :well:

Ok help me understand your underlying concern. Are you suggesting something more nefarious is afoot with her team? Rather than keeping her on schedule/track to get to the vehicle?

41 minutes ago, freebreak said:

POM tour was absolutely terrible. 

Greet and Meets have become a joke.

Britney seems to be forced or is forcing herself to do anything other than her Instagram posts.

Announcement was a huge mess and just ... embarrassing, really.

If we get an album, it will be only used as a promo for this residency.

Only a small percentage of fans can actually pay and go to Vegas.

I loved POM ??‍♀️??‍♀️ Went may 2015 and I had a good time everyone around me looked like they had a good time. But it’s true. Not something all fans can see and that’s the only thing i find unfair 

Ohh. I was a catwalk fan :janet:

It was the closest she got to you throughout the whole show. Errrmm... short-lived TOMH assisted backflip... BOM glitter-blow. The catwalk definitely had its moments. 

Glad to see Gaga’s is same generic layout. Means there is hope. However everyone is right... there are far more important aspects of the show that require focus first ha:gerlwat:

22 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Agreed the fact that a fan just wanted their 20th anniversary vinyl signed and her team shoved her and the fan away.  Absolute disgrace.   This is how you lost fans.  God brit gain control of your life again and fire these leaches 

I been ingnored by her I still love her the same. Security shoved her in a car. I was like whatever I could have gone to work today or I could be here and at least I’m still seeing Britney 

9 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

if anyone else did this you’d be complimenting the visuals and say they owened up to their legacy by being classy and ****. And said “wish Britney did it” It looked like a well-planned event and no one has ever performed during their announcement, why should Britney? The logo, the theme, the visuals look great so far, good production, why can’t we just wait to see the performance before bashing it?

I think the announcement of the residency with the visuals on MGM Park Hotel was excellent and personally I LOVED it. 

The problem is that she showed up at her residency announcement and didn't say anything. Both Mario Lopez and Kalen from The Ellen Show were both on hand with microphones. Even if she gave a one/two minute quick interview with Mario or Kalen I would've been happy but the fact that she couldn't even say one single word is an issue. 

16 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I swear female artists love -ATION words:

Britney Spears - Domination 

Taylor Swift - Reputation

Mariah Carey - Emancipation / Caution 

Beyonce - Formation 

Christina Aguilera - Liberation 

now we need an artist that does constipation :P

Archived