Celebrities Wearing Britney Merchandise

LostInAnImage

Super random thread, but I’m stuck at a construction zone with an estimated 1.5 hours left until it’s clear to drive through, so needless to say I’m a bit bored. :brityawning:

Anyway, here are various celebrities celebrating the eternal Princess of Pop by sporting Britney merchandise. Please add any that I forgot!

Madonna:

19ee9a0717db70289b03cac36dbfcfa6.jpg

86cd1a1dad239aa0ede10bce8ee972a8.jpg

0d7fc44ab73355b8c4b4060042b72e3a.jpg

Miley Cyrus:

Mileys-Britney-Spears-bag-steals-the-sho

Eminem:

13770ae783e8443fc3259d28508b8244.gif

Xtina:

8ae5d4c202e8e0cd28be432eb52c7cd0.jpg

Harry Styles:

b028e38811f9b4c373f66ea65b966aea.jpg

harry-styles-britney-shirt-breatheheavy.

Ariana Grande (?)*:

photo.jpg

*I’ve never seen this pic until now, so I’m honestly not sure if it’s real or photoshopped. :pieceofwhat:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’m guessing this is a professional wrestler? (Sorry, I’m pretty horrible at keeping up with celebrities). He looks like a major stan though! 

I love it :tehe:

6 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

00b5ee1ccde96d25716903533b7dd20d-d36l279

Ed Westwick

dj-am-aka-adam-goldstein-wearing-a-britn

DJ AM (no clue)

The first one is Chuck from Gossip Girl, right? He's no “Nate” but still pretty gorgeous. 

As far as the second picture, I wasn't familiar either so I looked him up and apparently he was Nicole Richie’s ex, started to gain considerable success as a DJ, became Mandy Moore’s boyfriend and unfortunately suddenly passed away in 2009.

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

As far as the second picture, I wasn't familiar either so I looked him up and apparently he was Nicole Richie’s ex, started to gain considerable success as a DJ, became Mandy Moore’s boyfriend and unfortunately suddenly passed away in 2009.

Yeah he’s from GG. 

But DJ AM now I remember! Wow, and I used to follow Nicole Richie too. My memory is fading. 

19ee9a0717db70289b03cac36dbfcfa6.jpg

this picture brings back memories! I remember seeing this during the height of Primeney. It was like Madge’s stamp of approval, that Britney was now a superstar. I recall mtv announcing it on mtv news

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

This reminds me of poor Marina getting one of the worst M&G pics ever with Indiana Jones-ney:

Makes it even worse that she’s a stan (and makes me pissed again that Perez H got an amazing POM M&G). 

Marina is so cute! She seems so sweet. But yikes Indiana Jones-ney ?

ugh also, why did Britney/her team allow PH to even work with her on the Circus Tour intro? I remember being so annoyed seeing his face at the concert. 

Archived