Femme Fatale's lost opportunity

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, CrackthatWhip said:

It’s 100% the label’s decision to ditch a project when a single or project doesn’t do well. She even said in her Flaunt interview that she works hard at creating the album, but once it’s done, everything else is chosen for her. She doesn’t know firsthand when or what is being released. Which, if she’s fine with that, then so be it.

With that being said, there’s no reason they couldn’t take a page out of Cardi B’s book. Her team/label is highly focused on her exposure and “rise” that, a couple songs of hers haven’t caught on as much as others- but you know what they did? Immediately put out another song. Another video. They don’t give up because then all the work prior to that would be for nothing.

Again, I’m down for whatever Brit feels comfortable with....but if I was her, I would feel personally hurt if my entire piece of work is put on a shelf because of one poor decision (that I didn’t even make).

That's basically the reason. I feel like her team doesn't want to put any effort or money into it. I'm sure Britney would love to release more singles and videos ( I mean she seems to love them, she fought to get Alien on the residency despite her team looking hesitant and not thrilled and she even thought it was gonna be a single next) 

I mean how many times her original concepts and ideas get scrapped? The Britney album was supposed to be "Shock Your Mind" and supposed to be all r&b, then the original doll, Circus was supposed to be urban, FF was supposed to have a raw edgy sound, Britney Jean was supposed to be personal (I really do believe she really wanted a personal album and Will just didn't delievered the way both described the album is totally different so the two weren't on the same page) 

Archived