No One Talks About Britney's MTV VMA 2006 Performance

5HINee

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/5/2018 at 12:05 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

HAHAHAHAHHA, this is low key chaotic in a nutshell, “yumayaayyy” I assume Britney says that when she’s giving Sam a *******. :airpls: 

... O M G :unreal:  :airpls:  :cuteneylaugh:  I'm afraid that I'm going to think about that every time I would be watching this parody :selenerz:  :britdrown:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 4:11 PM, puppylo16 said:

omg I'm more embarassed for Kfed, the guy thought he was a legit celebrity. What a bafoon. Now that you got your raise, you better dance monkey. 

Was he legit delusional and totally unaware of what the world thought of him? He had to have been oblivious because there was a collective cringe everytime he was in the picture.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Was he legit delusional and totally unaware of what the world thought of him? He had to have been oblivious because there was a collective cringe everytime he was in the picture.

I really think he was delusional, I remember he went to a club and was acting like a baller despite some boos but he didn’t care. I mean who’s delusional enough to come out with an album despite little fanfare? Only Kfed trying to be like Kim but sucking at it major.

Just now, puppylo16 said:

I really think he was delusional, I remember he went to a club and was acting like a baller despite some boos but he didn’t care. I mean who’s delusional enough to come out with an album despite little fanfare? Only Kfed trying to be like Kim but sucking at it major.

Trying to be like Kim, but sucking at it major :uknowit::jlostare:

Literally every media outlet portrayed him as a white trash caricature of a buffoon and thought he was a joke. I could feel the collective nausea the people felt anytime they saw him. 

1 hour ago, Inuyasha said:

This lowkey more Iconic than 2001 vmas:demi:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents