Pictures before or after important days in Britney's life (UPDATED)

31 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

a. because they were comparing her to this

0585f54e91faf9a1c792168ac7543883.jpg

b. because they wanted to keep her name in the press because it made them money

c. because she dressed in a really unflattering way

I think it was mainly because of Primeney's image. Most of the gp still have her in their minds and whenever they see currentney they find her weird. Some even dare to call her fat, like tf is wrong with them? :wyd:

32 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I think it was mainly because of Primeney's image. Most of the gp still have her in their minds and whenever they see currentney they find her weird. Some even dare to call her fat, like tf is wrong with them? :wyd:

Out of topic, however I wanted to say how I always felt weird about this tiger on stage. Like, was he actually okay, maybe scared? How didn’t he eat Britney in the first place? :cardi:

also the music was loud, and he didn’t seem to be bothered or wanted to eat the dancers and the whole Vma crowd. 

1 hour ago, Miss_R said:

I think that she should move to another country (in Europe, I think) where she is not followed by paparazzies. If she only could take her boys with her. 

In my country, our celebrities doesn’t have to deal with them at all.. 

This. She should move with Madonna :yesplease:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, kasavas said:

quoting you again because I found this video the other day

and idk if you follow mariah carey but she's a nervous wreck most of the time and doesn't believe in herself.

she got high that night and she scrapped the playback, attempted high notes she usually doesn't try to do anymore, tried to sing in her prime tone, made jokes and looked really comfortable.

maybe it'd also help Britney somehow, if she didn't have to dance :forkit:

SCREAM! Yeah maybe Britney could take a leaf out of Mariah's book :mcorangu: 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Out of topic, however I wanted to say how I always felt weird about this tiger on stage. Like, was he actually okay, maybe scared? How didn’t he eat Britney in the first place? :cardi:

also the music was loud, and he didn’t seem to be bothered or wanted to eat the dancers and the whole Vma crowd. 

Tigers only hunt when they are hungry. He was probably bottle fed by humans and grew up with them his entire life. + He was probably fed before the show. Also maybe it was a Circus tiger and he was used to noise and lights.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, kasavas said:

quoting you again because I found this video the other day

and idk if you follow mariah carey but she's a nervous wreck most of the time and doesn't believe in herself.

she got high that night and she scrapped the playback, attempted high notes she usually doesn't try to do anymore, tried to sing in her prime tone, made jokes and looked really comfortable.

maybe it'd also help Britney somehow, if she didn't have to dance :forkit:

Wow, what a video to watch! That's amazing. I truly believe in the benefits of high quality weed. It did wonders to Mimi, she's so careless and not so worried about how she looks on this video. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Daxx said:

It's interesting how she injured her knee ''so bad that she couldn't/can't dance'' yet she's walking as if nothing happened here :umok:

that's 2 days after the injury, the day after it, is in the OP

she kept walking until 6 days after the injury, but as you can see she had to hold K-fed or her bodyguard

she probably didn't know how serious it was, but then this happened:

XRAY_IF_HQ_LEAVE.jpgUTB_XRAY_APARTMENT_001.jpg

so no it doesn't look like nothing happened

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kasavas said:

she kept walking until 6 days after the injury, but as you can see she had to hold K-fed or her bodyguard

XRAY_IF_HQ_LEAVE.jpgUTB_XRAY_APARTMENT_001.jpg

well then it must have gotten worse because of a bad recovery, I mean she shouldn't be walking and forcing the knee (not even walking with the help of someone) after the injury even less if she didn't know if it was serious

4 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Yeah she needed the crutches after the surgery. A lot of people injure their knee and keep walking on it.

1 minute ago, Daxx said:

well then it must have gotten worse because of a bad recovery, I mean she shouldn't be walking and forcing the knee (not even walking with the help of someone) after the injury even less if she didn't know if it was serious

she did visit a hospital the very next day though and they didn't put her in that thing until 6 days later.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah she needed the crutches after the surgery. A lot of people injure their knee and keep walking on it.

I broke my ankle once and the next morning I could walk, it was very painful but I walked from the car to the hospital.

she just injured it, I'm sure it was painful but she could walk.

22 minutes ago, kasavas said:

she did visit a hospital the very next day though and they didn't put her in that thing until 6 days later.

I broke my ankle once and the next morning I could walk, it was very painful but I walked from the car to the hospital.

she just injured it, I'm sure it was painful but she could walk.

Didnt they put he in it after she had surgery??

Some of my favorite gymnasts have torn their ACL; MCL and/ or meniscus and continued competing and training because the timing was bad. The only injury they definitley over hyped and pretended to be worse than it was, was her fake "ligament tear" during POM. LMAO I tore my ankle ligaments and had pain for 1,5 years and couldnt wear heels for 2. She took off her boot after 3 days and played football. Im pretty sure she just overstretched them and it hurt for a couple of days but they thought that wouldnt be a good enough reason to cancel shows.