Things Britney doesn't remember about her past

kasavas

So we all know our Queen can be a little forgetful at times.

tumblr_p75bpp2fqa1tw89w1o1_400.gif

So what are some things she doesn't seem to recall?

Don't come for me with comments like "She's taken hundreds of pictures with other celebs, of course she's not gonna remember taking that one with Ricky Martin", "she's done so many photoshoots, of course she doesn't remember all of them" because I'm not saying all of them are worrying. I'm just saying she doesn't recall them.

I'm bored yes. I'm high as well, yes.

Here's all I remember:

:bareclap:

-She said in 2016 that she's never actually met Steven Tyler before but she wants to collab with him

2693B70D00000578-2992022-One_More_Time_T

hqdefault.jpgfe554fb2977a09f8e3de80815af4b9fe.jpg

Britney-Spears-Steven-Tyler-Super-Bowl-2

262E6CF000000578-2973958-Reunion_Steven_

-She doesn't remember taking this photo with Ricky Martin

8c91e1faf228e451fa2f9104c9ce6962.jpg

-She doesn't remember this picture/photoshoot

Britney-So-Herself-Allure.jpg

S2Ax.gif

-Back in 2016, when asked about "It's Britney, *****!" she said she doesn't really remember how it was created. She thinks it was just her and will.i.am playing in the studio and it happened.

Jim Beanz, one of the producers, has said he came up with it.

Fan-Makes-Britney-Spears-Laugh-During-Co

-In 2013 she thought she had done 4 tours in the past 5 years

tumblr_mx8co1BXlX1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

-She thinks she's never met Taylor Swift

britney-spears-taylor-swift-2008-billboa

-She recently said she can't play the piano. Many songwriters have said she comes up with wonderful melodies, we've seen her playing multiple times and Larry said Justin taught her how to.

What did I miss? Keep the list going. :tehe:

PS: Should I also make a thread about Britney aknowledging her past since she doesn't do it often? For example Britney calling out Ryan Gosling for saying he was her first kiss, saying she came up with the denim costume idea, etc.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Well, she has seen a lot in a short time, and she's not the one to google herself and brag about her stuff so it's ok to forget.

As I already said in my OP, I'm not saying it's bad, worrying or "not okay", I'm just curious to see what she remembers and what she doesn't.

1 hour ago, kasavas said:

Don't come for me with comments like "She's taken hundreds of pictures with other celebs, of course she's not gonna remember taking that one with Ricky Martin", "she's done so many photoshoots, of course she doesn't remember all of them" because I'm not saying all of them are worrying. I'm just saying she doesn't recall them.

I'm bored yes.

I'm high as well, yes.

Yes! Smoking some weed with all things Britney is such a mood. :tehe:

I think after she performed at the SECC in 2004, she  forgot the UK included a country called Scotland. I remember in this interview, ross king asked her if she knew the Scottish accent and I swear she thought to herself 'what the hell is a Scottish accent?' [4.37]

I also think the only album she really remembers any non-singles from is In The Zone 

1 hour ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

When she said she wrote DYWCO

I swear also in that interview she forgot what Man On The Moon sounded like or what the hell the song was even about. when I first heard MOTM, I almost cried and interpreted it as waiting for someone to love her back and feeling alone, and in this interview she describes the song 'happy' and 'uplifting'. I swear shes thinking of a different song

2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I swear also in that interview she forgot what Man On The Moon sounded like or what the hell the song was even about. when I first heard MOTM, I almost cried and interpreted it as waiting for someone to love her back and feeling alone, and in this interview she describes the song 'happy' and 'uplifting'. I swear shes thinking of a different song

well, it IS happy and uplifting, that's part of its charm. That's why I think some people compare it to Lucky, because despite the sad lyrics, they have these poppy, happy melodies (each in their own way)

I did cry the first time I listen to it (actually the first two times lol) it was one of the most amazing experiences, I got chills all over my body. Not only the lyrics were super sad (I can't compete with the stars in the sky, I'm invisible) but also the whole song in general sounded so mystical and magical. One of my favorite songs for sure :donewithit:

13 hours ago, kasavas said:

I'm bored yes. I'm high as well, yes.

Here's all I remember:

:bareclap:

-She said in 2016 that she's never actually met Steven Tyler before but she wants to collab with him

2693B70D00000578-2992022-One_More_Time_T

hqdefault.jpgfe554fb2977a09f8e3de80815af4b9fe.jpg

Britney-Spears-Steven-Tyler-Super-Bowl-2

262E6CF000000578-2973958-Reunion_Steven_

-She doesn't remember taking this photo with Ricky Martin

8c91e1faf228e451fa2f9104c9ce6962.jpg

-She doesn't remember this picture/photoshoot

Britney-So-Herself-Allure.jpg

S2Ax.gif

-Back in 2016, when asked about "It's Britney, *****!" she said she doesn't really remember how it was created. She thinks it was just her and will.i.am playing in the studio and it happened.

Jim Beanz, one of the producers, has said he came up with it.

Fan-Makes-Britney-Spears-Laugh-During-Co

-In 2013 she thought she had done 4 tours in the past 5 years

tumblr_mx8co1BXlX1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

-She thinks she's never met Taylor Swift

britney-spears-taylor-swift-2008-billboa

-She recently said she can't play the piano. Many songwriters have said she comes up with wonderful melodies, we've seen her playing multiple times and Larry said Justin taught her how to.

What did I miss? Keep the list going. :tehe:

PS: Should I also make a thread about Britney aknowledging her past since she doesn't do it often? For example Britney calling out Ryan Gosling for saying he was her first kiss, saying she came up with the denim costume idea, etc.

She doesn't remember how to rehearse her dancing :ohi:

10 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She really didn’t say that she didn’t meet Steven Tyler right 

right.......

:jlostare:

brit you did the f**king Super Bowl with him 

Queen 

But Britney always refers to him(Steve Tyler, the single man) as Aerosmith - I remember people joking about it on here before. They asked her who she wanted to work with in an interview and she was like Aerosmith, he’s really great :cuteidk: she prob just doesn’t know his name hahaha 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, it IS happy and uplifting, that's part of its charm. That's why I think some people compare it to Lucky, because despite the sad lyrics, they have these poppy, happy melodies (each in their own way)

I did cry the first time I listen to it (actually the first two times lol) it was one of the most amazing experiences, I got chills all over my body. Not only the lyrics were super sad (I can't compete with the stars in the sky, I'm invisible) but also the whole song in general sounded so mystical and magical. One of my favorite songs for sure :donewithit:

:canthandleit:

Archived