Things Britney doesn't remember about her past

kasavas

5 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

I'm starting to think she actually has a bipolar disorder. No jokes.
People who has that usually can't remember things correctly if it happend amidst a manic crisis or a depression crisis.
My boyfriend has that so, i can recognize a lot of similarities

my boyfriend has it too and it’s true. i think bipolar is the right diagnosis for her

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Herumbra said:

People who has that usually can't remember things correctly if it happend amidst a manic crisis or a depression crisis.

I think it was stated in official court documents that she was bipolar. She kinda confirmed it also in for the record!

2 hours ago, Herumbra said:

And btw sorry to hear that about your bf! I hope he's better now :)

Omg. everybody forgets something...

In the Spice Girls community we have thousands of times seen how all 5 girls forgets even the biggest things. I think there even was a quiz with Emma/baby, and the fan won over her about spice trivia.

She later explained herself and talked about, when you are in the middle of the hurricane you don't really care/notice, because you can't enjoy it and notice it. And it's just your daily job/life so you don't stop and think, where as the fans think they MUST remember every little detail and stuff.

8 hours ago, Herumbra said:

God help.

Tbh all the respect for Brit for her entire lifetime and job done. Sometimes I'm incapable even of getting out of bed.

9 hours ago, Herumbra said:

I think Britney herself hinted she had it in I Am Britney Jean. She probably does (or at least some other mental disorder) otherwise she wouldn't be in a consveratorship.  

5 hours ago, joanhs said:

Omg. everybody forgets something...

In the Spice Girls community we have thousands of times seen how all 5 girls forgets even the biggest things. I think there even was a quiz with Emma/baby, and the fan won over her about spice trivia.

She later explained herself and talked about, when you are in the middle of the hurricane you don't really care/notice, because you can't enjoy it and notice it. And it's just your daily job/life so you don't stop and think, where as the fans think they MUST remember every little detail and stuff.

I can’t find it now but I saw an article a few months ago about Ariana Grande explaining a very similar situation, how she was concerned for her health and memory because fame is like a whirlwind. When you wake up somewhere else everyday it’s hard to think back and remember what you’ve done. You just have to keep up with it and tour schedules are very grueling. Britney has said that people doing her tour schedules in the past should have been fired. Sounds like a pretty serious thing to say. The girl was 17/18/19/20 years old and instead of getting a chance to go through anything normal in her life she was worked to death. Who cares if fame was the life she desired? No one knew just how huge she would become and was put through so much more than any artist out there so young. It makes me sad to look back and see that even though she had Fe her parents were never really around. I think her best interests were completely disregarded and you can see Fe in any interview from this era talking about how Britney worked way too much. 

It’s very easy to look in and point fingers. What we take for granted is that we got to grow up normally, with the absence of multiple promotional appearances daily- flying to different countries then we will ever see in our entire lives over the span of weeks, and meeting more people then we’ve met in our life time also over the span of weeks. Despite my normal upbringing, I still have a cloudy memory from time to time. I was prescribed Adderall for about 10 years during my late teen years and early twenties and I think this medication has also had something to do with my memory issues. On this medication you are very focused and just want to go to go and sometimes don’t really stop to fully absorb the things going on around you. It is like a known fact at this point Britney was taking this medication and whatever other medications she may or may not have taken to treat various medical conditions she may or may not have can be speculated but I think it’s really awfully invasive to talk so openly about someone’s personal psychiatric conditions and or medical treatments. I am a nurse and I just wouldn’t go there. These things are very personal. It’s hard to remember that even though maybe we idolize her, She’s just a person and deserves the same respect we’d give anyone else. Shes said before she’s a private person- the last thing anyone wants out there is their psychiatric history it’s got to be embarrassing for it to be so public for her but it’s all the poor girl has ever known. She’s got no choice but to roll with it. 

Nobody on this message board has any clue what it’s like to be a celebrity and I honestly feel like nothing about Britney not remembering even major events about her career should be concerning. I also wouldn’t believe it’s far fetched to say maybe she doesn’t want to think back and rememebr some moments- the girl clearly struggled and while she seems proud of her legacy, many things about it seem to have left her very broken person inside. 

Archived