Stop What You're Doing And Stream This New 10-Minute Britney Megamix

jaredw

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

listening to it again... i see what you mean, but i like that it's not all just one long monotonous dance mix like all the other megamixes, and it's the original versions of each song. makes it feel more like a journey through her hits rather than everything merged into one beat like the typical megamixes

But to be honest I can not find many “megamixs” that actually do mix the songs into one big mega mix song like your describing. I have found that most of them excite them the same way this video has. I have only found 1 or 2 DECENT megamixs that actually have acceptable transitions from one song to another. I have one on my phone then I found one that was like 20 mins and I can’t **** with that...lol 

On 9/12/2018 at 6:57 PM, IF-U-C-K-ME said:

But to be honest I can not find many “megamixs” that actually do mix the songs into one big mega mix song like your describing. I have found that most of them excite them the same way this video has. I have only found 1 or 2 DECENT megamixs that actually have acceptable transitions from one song to another. I have one on my phone then I found one that was like 20 mins and I can’t **** with that...lol 

there's that one on youtube from megamix central that has like 2 million views... i thought that was pretty decent and it follows the normal formula of keeping everything going on the same beat :carpoolney:

Yes personally I would have loved more fluid transitions as well. There's nothing wrong with something as simple as a full stop and continuing with a new song, e.g. in this remix from Circus to Stronger it was really well done imo.

Anyway, some parts are remixed very well!! I also like how the pitches were adjusted so the songs more or less harmonized. Hope to see more of him/her!

• 5 months later...

The quality of this... :umomg:

Those transitions between songs... :umomg:

That mix of "Piece Of Me", "My Prerogative" and "Overprotected"... :umomg:

The bridge in "TTWE" added to the chorus... :umomg:

Those extra synths or something in "Circus" making it sound so much more epic... :umomg:

Those fabulous clips, parts & pieces of each music videos... :umomg:

Everything about this... :umomg:

Spoiler

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

DAMN. This is truly a work of art. Your friend did an impeccable job! Congratulations! MORE CLAPPING EMOJIS!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Archived