Stop What You're Doing And Stream This New 10-Minute Britney Megamix

jaredw

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like itt a lot but every 2 or three songs they just like stop and start with a completely new beat. That doesn’t count in my head as qualifying as a 10 min mega mix?.  There’s like several little smash ups in that video. All of witch I do really like...but...any ways those are some really good cuts ??

On 9/10/2018 at 7:18 PM, IF-U-C-K-ME said:

I like itt a lot but every 2 or three songs they just like stop and start with a completely new beat. That doesn’t count in my head as qualifying as a 10 min mega mix?.  There’s like several little smash ups in that video. All of witch I do really like...but...any ways those are some really good cuts ??

listening to it again... i see what you mean, but i like that it's not all just one long monotonous dance mix like all the other megamixes, and it's the original versions of each song. makes it feel more like a journey through her hits rather than everything merged into one beat like the typical megamixes

41 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

listening to it again... i see what you mean, but i like that it's not all just one long monotonous dance mix like all the other megamixes, and it's the original versions of each song. makes it feel more like a journey through her hits rather than everything merged into one beat like the typical megamixes

*inserts self into conversation*

but thats why its called a megamix :cackling:

13 minutes ago, resort2havoc said:

*inserts self into conversation*

but thats why its called a megamix :cackling:

40px-Wiktionary-logo-en-v2.svg.png Look up megamix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

A megamix is a medley remix containing multiple songs in rapid succession. There may be only one verse or even just a brief chorus of each song used, sometimes in addition to samples of the same or other songs. To unify the songs together smoothly, a single backing beat may be added as background throughout the megamix, although this is not a must. 

:jj:

plus, britney's billboard 2016 megamix says hi

12 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:
40px-Wiktionary-logo-en-v2.svg.png Look up megamix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

A megamix is a medley remix containing multiple songs in rapid succession. There may be only one verse or even just a brief chorus of each song used, sometimes in addition to samples of the same or other songs. To unify the songs together smoothly, a single backing beat may be added as background throughout the megamix, although this is not a must. 

:jj:

plus, britney's billboard 2016 megamix says hi

thanks for proving both our points :arianabye:

Archived