Thank you Britney... for This Britney!

zone

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no Circus for me was like the only post 2008 album that I could get into. Circus song—??. Unusual You was wonderful. OFU, ??. And Lace and Leather is criminally underrated! And Phonography is ****.

12 hours ago, 3Pney said:

her face makes so much difference. i see the "real britney" when i look at her old videos and see her face.

after 2007, with her dead eyes and botoxed face, i dont get "that" feeling. smth is missing.

this is the britney that we all fell in love. not the current one. its the nostalgia that makes us still check for her.

On 9/9/2018 at 7:40 AM, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

This song holds such a unique feeling to me, especially while watching the music video. The lyrics may be quite ****** and desperate, but the music is beautiful and so is Britney. She looks young, stunning and innocent

She was born to make us happy really:mcry:

Desperate yes...haha. But ******?

On 9/9/2018 at 7:50 AM, Britney x Irene said:

You are so right  :crying1: imagine that we could have been born 100 years before or after Britney :kyliecry:

Lol I tell my friends this. And to have grown up with her it’s a blessing really 

4 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Idk I remember BOMTney said it once and since then I can't unsee that. And she was supposed to be pregnant at the end of the video, so yes I guess.

Omg, as a kid I always thought it was the lighting or something the way she looked in the beginning when she’s laying down! I remember thinking she looked pregnant, but I figured it was just he lighting lol

Archived