Thank you Britney... for This Britney!

zone

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, zone said:

Back when everything was perfect, even the make up was done to match the background colours

I forgot how much i love this song, the video, and those Innocent eyes :gobaby: ps.i love her hair like that

This will always make my heart sing. 

her face makes so much difference. i see the "real britney" when i look at her old videos and see her face.

after 2007, with her dead eyes and botoxed face, i dont get "that" feeling. smth is missing.

this is the britney that we all fell in love. not the current one. its the nostalgia that makes us still check for her.

2 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

her face makes so much difference. i see the "real britney" when i look at her old videos and see her face.

after 2007, with her dead eyes and botoxed face, i dont get "that" feeling. smth is missing.

this is the britney that we all fell in love. not the current one. its the nostalgia that makes us still check for her.

The eyes. It was always her eyes that sold it for me. And not just physically—she had this ability to sell it through her eyes.

3 hours ago, 3Pney said:

For some reason I know what you mean! All her videos post breakdown there’s an obvious missing piece. The closest I can I see to that spark is in the ooh la la video.

Archived