Why do people blame anxiety as Britney's performing obstacle?

none

Real question

I've known people with severe anxiety and panic attacks issues who are medicated, and you would never know because they function like any other human being thanks to the medication and some with therapy. I know every case is different, but if Britney's anxiety was as bad as people make it out to be, she wouldn't be able to even walk on stage.

giphy.gif

If anxiety isn't the issue, then what is?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don’t be such a little ***** you obviously don’t know how anxiety works and most of the time it doesn’t need f**king medication. it’s not like depression or schizophrenia. it can be cured in time, step by step, with patience and love. you clearly have no clue about this mental issue so i suggest you do research THEN come here with negative crap 

Anxiety is an issue.

It could be a combination of things, but if she has it then it's for sure one big issue.

It's good you know people who take meds and it works perfectly fine but that doesn't mean that every single person with anxiety is the same way. Not everyone takes meds, not everyone is fine after taking them.

Also, in her defense, not everyone has to entertain thousands of people for a living, knowing that if something goes wrong it'll make headlines and the entire world will know.

8 minutes ago, stefihilton said:

don’t be such a little ***** you obviously don’t know how anxiety works 

as someone whose brother has chronic anxiety, i do have some knowledge. When you stop being a baby then you can talk to another adult

tenor.gif?itemid=5775545

5 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Anxiety is an issue.

It could be a combination of things, but if she has it then it's for sure one big issue.

It's good you know people who take meds and it works perfectly fine but that doesn't mean that every single person with anxiety is the same way. Not everyone takes meds, not everyone is fine after taking them.

Also, in her defense, not everyone has to entertain thousands of people for a living, knowing that if something goes wrong it'll make headlines and the entire world will know.

that's a good point :bigtime:

31 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Real question

I've known people with severe anxiety and panic attacks issues who are medicated, and you would never know because they function like any other human being thanks to the medication and some with therapy. I know every case is different, but if Britney's anxiety was as bad as people make it out to be, she wouldn't be able to even walk on stage.

giphy.gif

I'm not sure anxiety is an issue for Britney, I do think fans use it an an excuse some of the time. I don't think she'll ever be open about whether she struggles with it or not now.

As for if she did, yeah that's exactly it: we are all so different and some can manage more than others. I've been on antidepressants and anti anxiety meds for 13 years now and I can tell you I am not the same person. I can't even tell anymore if it's me or the ***** that make me the way I am, but it affects my life MASSIVELY. 

Weirdly I can cope better in front of lots of people than one or two so I could go on stage but struggle in a one to one, so if Britney does have anxiety it could make sense that she can perform still.

I think it's clear that she gets very nervous and visibly uncomfortable onstage often and during interviews. So it's at least affecting some part but maybe along with other things. But I honestly don't think that's why she comes off so odd and childlike and is unable to perform on beat :-/ i think that part is deeper than anxiety 

8 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I'm not sure anxiety is an issue for Britney, I do think fans use it an an excuse some of the time. I don't think she'll ever be open about whether she struggles with it or not now.

As for if she did, yeah that's exactly it: we are all so different and some can manage more than others. I've been on antidepressants and anti anxiety meds for 13 years now and I can tell you I am not the same person. I can't even tell anymore if it's me or the ***** that make me the way I am, but it affects my life MASSIVELY. 

Weirdly I can cope better in front of lots of people than one or two so I could go on stage but struggle in a one to one, so if Britney does have anxiety it could make sense that she can perform still.

that makes sense too

Guest Arckangel
7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Real question

giphy.gif

Yeah. Madonna admitted, several years ago, to occasionally having panic attacks onstage, but the quality of her concert tour performances ain't affected at all! (And that includes live guitar-playing, choreo, hardcore choreo + a lot of live singing.)

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

Yeah. Madonna admitted, several years ago, to occasionally having panic attacks onstage, but the quality of her concert tour performances ain't affected at all! (And that includes live guitar-playing, choreo, hardcore choreo + a lot of live singing.)

Madonna has a great Team that support her and I understand perfectly not a useless team like britney that harms her .

8 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Anxiety is ****** I hope you're recovered and you have it controlled.

Sincerely we can not comment on this because we do not know.My opinion subjectively is that it has a serious trauma.His mind collapses,it was really serious what happened ,she is partly to blame but it was serious, no one supported her and I think they continue without do what .I've noticed that it seems that she's afraid of people, as if they were hurting ,I also think she wants to meet new people, it's weird. I've also noticed his nervous tics.I think I should go to a good psychiatrist but this I think of 2006.

Archived