The Petition To Refund Britney Fans’ Bethlehem, PA, Meet & Greets Actually Worked

msidoris

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

ok so what's up with this photo ? :wtfdidusay:

IMG_6410%20edit-XL.jpg

This was the first photo taken. Apparently the light burst right after and they had to take the rest of them in the dark and lighten them up through editing afterwards. This girl was the only one that got a normal photo! Using this photo as reference, you can see the strong differences throughout the rest. Some photos are entirely grainy and you can't even see Britney's eyes.

35 minutes ago, Enzocuban said:

i'm extremelly happy for you, Britney army rarely win. at the end of the day, we draw a line in the sand and i'm proud of us. very happy for you guys to get 500$ back. save that money for 2020 vegas show :)

8 minutes ago, diegofs said:

that' so good

i would love to see the whole media bashing them for asking so much money for those shitty pics

they think we are a mess who accept everything, good the see things are slowly changing

This

18 minutes ago, msidoris said:

This was the first photo taken. Apparently the light burst right after and they had to take the rest of them in the dark and lighten them up through editing afterwards. This girl was the only one that got a normal photo! Using this photo as reference, you can see the strong differences throughout the rest. Some photos are entirely grainy and you can't even see Britney's eyes.

ok i was very negative at first but now comparing these two photos

IMG_6410%20edit-XL.jpg

IMG_6423%20edit-XL.jpg

the difference is insane, wish i could've seen the first picture before so i would've sign the petition :tifflmao:

anywho... glad you got your refund :perfclap:

18 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

ok i was very negative at first but now comparing these two photos

IMG_6410%20edit-XL.jpg

IMG_6423%20edit-XL.jpg

the difference is insane, wish i could've seen the first picture before so i would've sign the petition :tifflmao:

anywho... glad you got your refund :perfclap:

Tbh is not that bad to me, but im happy team b got a lesson at least once

Archived