The Petition To Refund Britney Fans’ Bethlehem, PA, Meet & Greets Actually Worked

msidoris

2 hours ago, msidoris said:

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to thank all of you who supported our group's cause last week to receive a refund through Ticketmaster/VIP Nation. Our petition was close to 1,000 signatures and we finally got an answer! VIP Nation reached out to us this week and we are being offered a $500 refund towards the cost of the photo. 

Now, I know many of you did not agree to our refund request, but this was also a fight to bring awareness that this type of work is simply unacceptable for an artist icon like Britney. After seeing numerous posts from other M&G from POM in Vegas and the FF era, it really kills me that her team allows photos like this to even be given to her fans at such a high price. A lot of your comments made us fight even harder, so we thank you for that. At the end of the day, lesson learned, right?  On behalf of all of us from the Bethlehem M&G, we appreciate all of your support! :bigkiss:

Letter From VIP Nation

EDIT: Since many of you have asked, here are the original photos. The password is all lowercase: britneyspearsvip

Meet & Greet Photos

Glad you got your money back!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
8 minutes ago, falka said:

I saw mysterious dude with his signature pose there !! :hype:

btw; That refund is uncalled-for. :frenchy: 

Shame on U guys :coffee:

:queenflopga:

yes it kinda is

because i don't see Britney at fault here at all.

I feel bad

because she smiled so sweetly on each and every picture :(

4 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

yes it kinda is

no, they look like taken with natural light :yaknow:
U know, if there was a window in this dungeon, cuz They met damsel in distress... captured Princess and stuff like that :paper:

Folks who were playing with literal sticks and stones will get my drift :outwithit:

:roflney:

5 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Perfect! I'm happy for you all :D :clap: We know since the FFT that Brit's meet & greets are unpredictable regarding her attitude (And that was pretty good in these photos), but that's not an excuse for a s*itty quality photo. :lessons:

3 hours ago, msidoris said:

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to thank all of you who supported our group's cause last week to receive a refund through Ticketmaster/VIP Nation. Our petition was close to 1,000 signatures and we finally got an answer! VIP Nation reached out to us this week and we are being offered a $500 refund towards the cost of the photo. 

Now, I know many of you did not agree to our refund request, but this was also a fight to bring awareness that this type of work is simply unacceptable for an artist icon like Britney. After seeing numerous posts from other M&G from POM in Vegas and the FF era, it really kills me that her team allows photos like this to even be given to her fans at such a high price. A lot of your comments made us fight even harder, so we thank you for that. At the end of the day, lesson learned, right?  On behalf of all of us from the Bethlehem M&G, we appreciate all of your support! :bigkiss:

Letter From VIP Nation

EDIT: Since many of you have asked, here are the original photos. The password is all lowercase: britneyspearsvip

Meet & Greet Photos

This is amazing news! Congrats on your partial refund!!

ive done two m&gs out in Vegas & couldn’t fault the process too much. You guys definitely deserved that refund.

These m&g seem a bit disastrous. No lies told- I’m nervous for my m&g in Glasgow in a few weeks! :uknowit::jlostare:

Archived