The Petition To Refund Britney Fans’ Bethlehem, PA, Meet & Greets Actually Worked

msidoris

1 minute ago, Barajas said:

hahaha man this was too well organized...! 

PLEASE THE LEADER OF THIS HELP US TO ORGANIZE A REQUEST FOR A NEW ALBUM WITH AT LEAST ONE HIT!

We need you whoever you are!! :pumped:

Thank youuu!! :) 

And I'm sure we'll get some new music sometime soon...before the new residency? Don't let go, just hold on tight! :overitkbye:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You deserved the refund you got.  I didn't personally think the photos were bad compared to earlier M&G she made, bud still they didn't live up to the expectation you guys had and they weren't professional, so I'm really happy for you. (especially for the price)

Her team is starting to get the message. :bop:

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, falka said:

no, they look like taken with natural light :yaknow:
U know, if there was a window in this dungeon, cuz They met damsel in distress... captured Princess and stuff like that :paper:

Folks who were playing with literal sticks and stones will get my drift :outwithit:

:roflney:

the light is funny!

i just feel like Britney did good and she is getting **** for the photographer's mistakes this time. not directly but still.

everybody could have just seen this beautiful smile, but now they don't focus on that anymore.

1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

This is amazing news! Congrats on your partial refund!!

ive done two m&gs out in Vegas & couldn’t fault the process too much. You guys definitely deserved that refund.

These m&g seem a bit disastrous. No lies told- I’m nervous for my m&g in Glasgow in a few weeks! :uknowit::jlostare:

Queen of money tbh :ohi: Good luck sis

Guest Diamond Horse
30 minutes ago, falka said:

life is funny

I wont invite them to my maserati for sure, no refund for dusty road :nonoNO:

walk on water instead!

The photos seem OK, but the Britney M&Gs in general are a disappointment. The people who accept them and find the awkwardness entertaining are the ones who would not pay for them.

I wouldn't be happy either if I paid thousands and got a result like that. 

1 hour ago, WMNZR said:

Let's sing a petition for no more lingerie on stage :gimmemoar:

OMG we should... AND another petition to free Britney and the Dancers of the shitty choregraphies and let them either choreograph it themselves or choose better choreographers actually knows how all the dancers move naturally.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, really really cool guy said:

The complaints were about the pic's quality and the lightning

now that I realize this is the reason I am not as annoyed with the fan base anymore. I originally thought people were complaining that Britney was shy and didn't want to stand close to her fans. the first pic taken came out really good. 

Archived