WEIRD "Piece of Me Tour" Youtube videos LMAO

rhaul

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

When it first came out I actually thought Piece of Me was some kind of double meaning for Piss off Me, like, pissing her off, although I know it's not gramatically correct. I still have my doubts :embarrassed:

She says that in the song too, so maybe thats why.. :idkney:

1 minute ago, Avatar said:

She says that in the song too, so maybe thats why.. :idkney:

Yeah, I guess. It's just, since I'm not an native English speaker, it just sounded weird to me, the literal meaning of Piece of Me. Like, I don't know how it sounds for English speakers, but in Spanish that's not like a fierce or threatening phrase to say, it would actually be kind of silly, like, with the attitude she's singing that song, "Quieres una pieza de mí"  in Spanish would be just like :squintney:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I guess. It's just, since I'm not an native English speaker, it just sounded weird to me, the literal meaning of Piece of Me. Like, I don't know how it sounds for English speakers, but in Spanish that's not like a fierce or threatening phrase to say, it would actually be kind of silly, like, with the attitude she's singing that song, "Quieres una pieza de mí"  in Spanish would be just like :squintney:

Sounds silly in English too tbh.

you wanna piss on me (you wanna piss on me)

Spoiler

im mrs lifestyle of fisting ****

im mrs oh my gawd that birdie's shaveless

i'm mrs extra **** extra **** just in

you wanna piss on me (you wanna piss on me)

Archived