Sle that womanizer breakdown

W0rkBish

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That hair touching **** is getting worse and worse. She literally fixes her hair every three seconds, performances are getting unwatchable. And she used to ****** that womanizer dancebreak, the arms throwing part got really sloppy now. Her attitude is fierce at least

The constant hair touching, now she’s constantly looking at the screens on either side of her, and her arms are so stiff....not sure why it seems she does not want to move her hands/arms when they are above her head/shoulders. 

I am just so confused on honestly what happened to her. She has made progress compared to the FF tour (dancing wise.....maybe), but she seriously needs to revaluate her life.

I mean, are the issues anxiety driven? Does she really not enjoy what she’s doing (performing/dancing)? 

Just my current thoughts. 

3 hours ago, BlackoutExtreme said:

The constant hair touching, now she’s constantly looking at the screens on either side of her, and her arms are so stiff....not sure why it seems she does not want to move her hands/arms when they are above her head/shoulders. 

I am just so confused on honestly what happened to her. She has made progress compared to the FF tour (dancing wise.....maybe), but she seriously needs to revaluate her life.

I mean, are the issues anxiety driven? Does she really not enjoy what she’s doing (performing/dancing)? 

Just my current thoughts. 

I really think she's bored of this show, she has never done the same show for this long... :receipts2:

5 hours ago, WMNZR said:

I really think she's bored of this show, she has never done the same show for this long... :receipts2:

You're right, but if she was bored enough, she could have changed a lot of stuff in 6 months.... but hey, nothing happened.  :heresthetea:

I mean after all SHE is the star, SHE is the main brain on her team, she just don't give a ****!.:schoolingtime:

Archived