Her Freaking Hair!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don’t understand why she keeps on fixing her hair and can’t get a normal hair tie that would hold her hair! I have a thicker and longer hair but if I use a proper hair tie it holds it in place and I don’t need to fix my hair even if I’m exercising. It’s just sooo distracting!!!

46 minutes ago, YoGirlKeke said:

My friend was there last night, she said the show was incredible, but her complaint was about her touching her damn hair every second. But all in all my friend said it was an incredibly entertaining, and immersive show, and Britney looked amazing and happy. 

It seems as if it's sort of a nervous habit. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

and she did several times, but it's different when her hair is done like that since the beginning, than that improvised mess of a bun she does nowadays.

hqdefault.jpg

britney-spears-performs-her-piece-of-me-

At least she's not wearing the wigs anymore :wontcry:  But that also makes me wonder why the wigs were ok, but extensions bother her so much. 

This was back when Glenn styled her he knew how to make her look amazing idk why he was fired

17 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

It seems as if it's sort of a nervous habit. 

yeah maybe, I think she needs different hair ties because her hair is too thick from extensions, it happens to me all the time with the wrong hair tie especially while dancing. I have to touch my hair every 2 seconds. lol. So I get it, whoever meets her at a m&g should give her some marc jacobs hair ties, they are cute and really strong.  I also think that her Vegas show was probably better airconditioned because it's dry summer every day in Nevada, and she's probably getting really hot from the humid east coast weather. Who knows, this is all just speculation, girl needs new hair ties and that's a fact. 

and she did several times, but it's different when her hair is done like that since the beginning, than that improvised mess of a bun she does nowadays.

hqdefault.jpg

britney-spears-performs-her-piece-of-me-

At least she's not wearing the wigs anymore :wontcry:  But that also makes me wonder why the wigs were ok, but extensions bother her so much. 

I want her back god please :crying4:

47 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

This was back when Glenn styled her he knew how to make her look amazing idk why he was fired

Exactly. I don’t mind her wearing a ponytail if she feels uncomfortable with her hair down but she needs to use proper hair ties or hire someone who can style her hair properly!

57 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Well, besides the wigs, I remember he used to do weird stuff to her makeup more often than the times he did it right. He once explained to the people that attacked him (yes, Britney fans have been attacking people on social media since forever :yesokay:) that it was "stage makeup" or something like that and that's why she didn't look good in photos or video. 

Or maybe I'm just making up all this lol but I do remember people used to complain about him for some reason. 

33 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

*remembers all the complaints about Glenn in exhale back on the day* :thinkney::makesomenoise:

it's the never ending cycle of the Britney Spears fandom. 

Bash everything that's currently happening, and watch it get it praised a few years later.  Very soon we'll start seeing threads like "I wish Britney went back to callaborate with Iggy Azalea or Pitbull like the good old days :crying1:" or "OMG the first year of POM tour was so good :yesplease: I miss the way she used to fix her hair every other moment"

It already happened with Circus, the FF tour, is already happening with the beginning of POM. I can't wait for the BJ appreciation threads :makeitrain: 

3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Tbh Glenn was horrible but sometimes better than what she does now. The hair is crazy. I dont think shorter hair would help. It’s another tic. Maybe she needs a bit more anti anxiety??? Hoping she gets a bit of an overhaul before the next era. Or at least the Britney semi overhaul that happens 

22 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Maybe she needs a bit more anti anxiety??? Hoping she gets a bit of an overhaul before the next era. Or at least the Britney semi overhaul that happens 

Anti-anxiety ***** can cause hallucinations, delusional thinking, confusion, aggression, violence, hostility, agitation, irritability, depression and suicidal thinking. They are also some of the most difficult ***** to withdraw from. The LAST thing Britney needs is more dangerous psychiatric *****.

46 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Anti-anxiety ***** can cause hallucinations, delusional thinking, confusion, aggression, violence, hostility, agitation, irritability, depression and suicidal thinking. They are also some of the most difficult ***** to withdraw from. The LAST thing Britney needs is more dangerous psychiatric *****.

I think the thing is that she has withdrawn from them, and is relatively normal/stable mentally, but when she's on stage (an abnormally stressful environment) maybe her anxiety comes back and she has her nervous tics and such? I don't think she has that same confidence in herself she had back early in her career and such, which can help "override" that nervous feeling to an extent or turn it into something positive and motivating.

Anti-anxiety ***** are the worst though... the withdrawal is almost impossible to endure and relapses are so common. I've personally relapsed twice. I can't imagine what Britney might have had to go through with relapsing and having to learn to cope and such with so much public pressure, such a strong QWEEN :hiii:

Well, besides the wigs, I remember he used to do weird stuff to her makeup more often than the times he did it right. He once explained to the people that attacked him (yes, Britney fans have been attacking people on social media since forever :yesokay:) that it was "stage makeup" or something like that and that's why she didn't look good in photos or video. 

Or maybe I'm just making up all this lol but I do remember people used to complain about him for some reason. 

"Flopco Flopco" and "Glen Shitley" IIRC

2 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

2 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I’ll take your word for it. Maybe she is better off. All I’m saying is the anxiety level that she currently has isn’t doing her show any favors.

9 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I guess she's probably feeling the heat especially now that it's summer. I don't understand the constant tweaking and touching tho

Then she’s gonna have a hard time with this damn heatwave here in europe right now. Its not the nice on vacation heat with the nice wind...

Archived