Britney SLAYS Choreography To Janet Jackson's "All Nite"

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

This actually just proves that her next residency/tour whatever should be designed in a really good way because she's totally capable to be back to her A+ game again.

Idea:

There should actually be a number on her concert that replicates a studio dance. She could actually act on stage like coming to rehearsals with her dancers laughing and all, and then puts a radio down and it's like a mini section on stage with a wood floor and a wall of mirrors and then she puts her shoes in and dance like a ************ for 3 or 4 songs.

Another section is a space that she should be singing like 3 ballads acoustic LIVE. like Madonna does on her concerts. 

She can pre record everything else and just sing a couple of ballads live. She has so many ways to make the show so much better, but...

3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:awkblink:Is releasing new music her own choice? I don't think so. Maybe they are not busy doing new music cause she's not selling anymore.

Of course it is her choice! she can record whenever she wants and put it to the label.. I doubt she has even been recording though. She just CBA with anything as usual. :brityawning:

Archived