Britney SLAYS Choreography To Janet Jackson's "All Nite"

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/17/2018 at 5:18 PM, cheri said:

FANS: "she is so anxious that's why her dancing is **** in front of thousands of people" :cackling:

BRITNEY: "woo! look at me on stage in front of thousands of people bending over in front of u all with only a small string covering my assSSholeEe!" :cackling:

:cackling: makes total sense. :cackling:

I MCHoking  lmao LMFAO fdgsfzgsdSA :selenerz::selenerz: 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 10:46 AM, IconicShow said:

I have to disagree in regard to "If you don't regularly dance, you won't be great at it" look at some of the people on Dancing with the stars that didn't ever have dance experience.

Nothing has changed with Paula Abdul she had a very long break and couldn't dance due to many set backs and returned on tour and slayed.

From the POV you seem to be dishing it doesn't sound like you would like anything Britney ever does, you just don't come off as a fan regardless.

Those people practiced for weeks for one dance. Their partners are always professional dancers. Of course it looks good even with no experience.

No honey, I'm just not delusional. I'm disappointed. She used to be one of the best entertainers in the world.

Archived