The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

22 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

She needs to get rid of her hair extensions and just have short hair again. Not only would she stop fixing her hair all the time, but she’s would also move and hair flip more cause the way she looks now...:nochillbrit:

Pass.  I think she looks best with super long hair, like she had in 2016 (and that long hair didn’t stop her from dancing well then, btw).  

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I attended the show in DC last night. Britney looked flawless and was serving attitude all night. I think the reason why so many people are upset with the tour is because it’s on such a small scale compared to Vegas. The Vegas stage had the runway and the size to hold more props. The crowd seemed to enjoy the show a lot and I thought for being so scaled down that she did great. My expectations were higher because of how amazing she had been doing in Vegas, but the size of the stage limits her a bit. That doesn’t mean she didn’t kill it though! The only thing that drove me insane is she played with her hair the WHOLE time. It made me laugh laugh after awhile though. Her body is snatched. Her makeup looked great. The costumes sparkle 20x more in person than on video. Also the merch was so cute! I got a denim book back that has patches and pins all over it that I’m dying over. Overall it was such a surreal and amazing experience. At the end of the day we have to remember that Britney isn’t 19 anymore. Her days of performing jaw dropping choreo aren’t here anymore. BUT...this doesn’t mean we can’t support our girl. I paid a lot of money for my tickets and I was more than satisfied and so hyped. I hope the public realizes that this is a smaller scale of the Vegas show and I pray Britney can give us at least one more large scale tour with all of the bells and whistles. 

Also, her attitude was so cute. Britishney came out when she was talking to the Freakshow guy and I about DIED! 

35 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Pass.  I think she looks best with super long hair, like she had in 2016 (and that long hair didn’t stop her from dancing well then, btw).  

she may look the best with long hair according to you but clearly it bothers her or she wouldn't keep touching on it.

17 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

Honestly, stadium shows for pop stars are horrible.  Yeah people think it’s prestigious but the truth is unless you are sitting in the first 10-15 rows, you are going to feel like you are watchng a light show.  There’s nothing great about a stadium.

Exactly!

And with great promo and ads she would be able to fill them out, but tbh arenas are better and more comfortable..

2 hours ago, dancewithme said:

She looks amazing!!! :bow:  But it triggers me when I see her singing 'you wanna Lamborghini' and she pretends to sip a martini :orangu: Like gurl, c'mon :mcorangu:

And she needs to stop making this stupid bun during the show - she does it quickly, it messes up her choreo cause she keeps thinking about it and is adjusting it every 3 seconds.. Either do it properly backstage or shorten your hair if your weave is too long for you :ririshade2:

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

I miss 2016ney so much. she was so perfect, I never had complaints about her:yasqueen:

Archived