Stop hating on her face

Roger

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Goku said:

She had to deal with criticism since day 1, for her weight, body, looks, music, performances, babies, partying.

She changed her face because well, idk she’s dumb? Her nose was perfect  :notreally:

Her nose got bigger with time. If you compare her 2001 nose with her 2012 nose you'll see the difference. 

What happened is that Britney saw herself on TV during the X factor and didn't like her appereance. Those were the rumors back then, full makeover with plastic surgery. We didn't believe them but they turned out to be true:ohi:

I honestly thought it would be the best for her back then :mhmnod:

2 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

So you knew making this topic would bring the very subject into the topic itself, right? Because I agree with you, but.... you had to have known they'd bring their complaints to you directly, because by mentioning it at all, they feel you've opened the floodgates for it. (Never mind that they make sure to exhaust the subject in all threads, anyway.)

:uknowit::likethat:

2 hours ago, Roger said:

Best TV series of all time

Not even tv critics nor academics gonna argue with that

I have receipts

giphy.gif

best show ever 

97 - 2003 best years of my life beacuse primeney and sarahbuffyney.

Still stannig today. I love the HD version even if its bad in some shots ...seeing sarah/buffy on full hd its amazing.  

2 hours ago, IonutM said:

I just don't get how a multi-millionaire international star can't be careful with her appearances... Most of girls nowadays with pretty good value make up products can do WONDERS. Maybe she doesn't have the skills right now but I doubt she is unable to find someone to do a clean good make up for her( not professional staff). Also, don't get me started on her plastic surgeon cause that doctor needs to lose his license. :ririshade1:

I'm sorry but I had to say it

i agree. and her nails are disgusting. i dont want to see her hands anymore.

13 minutes ago, fabr_argent said:

best show ever 

97 - 2003 best years of my life beacuse primeney and sarahbuffyney.

Still stannig today. I love the HD version even if its bad in some shots ...seeing sarah/buffy on full hd its amazing.  

I tossed all my mags and cutouts. Used to have the boardgame. Got a lollipop tin in the garage still for some reason. Keeping my dvds, comics, and books forever! 

And for those who like to read: tthfanfic.org is great crossovers!

(Spuffy forever! )

I'm not gonna hate. I will make a point of pointing out my own unattractiveness if I talk about Britney's looks. Her worst day is still better than my 'best' day. I sympathize. I'm not even famous and I still sympathize with famous people because I know they'll really catch **** if they age naturally, get work done and it's botched, etc. It PAINS me whenever I see a Heather Locklear topic on Yahoo and I'll go in and say something sympathetic. There's still people showing compassion and hope she can get her life together. And then there's the people that make comments about 'she's not hot anymore'.  As if that's all she's worth. And now that's she's not hot anymore, she might as well be treated like garbage on the way to the trash dumpster. It's up to those people what kind of realistic standard they have for a woman of Heather's age. Are they delusional and still think Heather can freeze time and look the way she did on Melrose Place or TJ Hooker*? *I'm not even sure the title of that series is gonna go through considering the name of it. I'm referencing an 80s tv show that starred William Shatner, Adrian Zmed, James Darren and Heather. It's a cop show. 

Nobody can freeze time. And I realize there's no way to win if you age naturally (Public: You let yourself go!) or had work done (Why did you do that? You should've aged naturally!) Judgments either way. I'm not gonna say anything silly like "Looks don't even matter, it's what's on the inside that counts." No. Talk to anybody that's been made fun of because of the way they look and they'll sing quite a different tune. Nobody likes to be made fun of on that level. It hurts too much. And I can't imagine how hard it must be if you're pretty when your younger, lose your looks through whatever means and people will eat you alive because they wrapped your self worth up in your looks. Everybody's not so lucky to be able to let insults roll off their back like water off of a duck's back. There's a lot of people probably in this boat with me that carry around so much emotional garbage because insults tend to stick around as if they were said yesterday. 

5 hours ago, Buttoneyed said:

She had the "real face" when she was on x Factor and people were very critical of it.This is probably the reason that she had insecurities about her face,and she decided to change it.People should stop being critical of someone's appearance and focus on the facts that matter(quality of music,dancing,creativity).

i know that her career is based on looks on a huge level,but she's still human :qtbrit:

And even when it's not, there's still judgments. I enjoy Kate Bush's music. I think the music and the videos are what stands out the most over her looks, whether we're talking her older stuff when she's younger or the more up to date stuff. The looks override it for some people. Could go into an up to date Kate video and you'll see people mocking her for becoming fat as she got older. 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

She had to deal with criticism since day 1, for her weight, body, looks, music, performances, babies, partying.

She changed her face because well, idk she’s dumb? Her nose was perfect  :notreally:

Well she's a totally different person today too.  

Not even remotely the same person.  

5 hours ago, Goku said:

Even the best makeup artist of the world can’t hide her nose job and lips filler :janet:

Britards needs to check their ****.

- She doesn’t give a **** about our opinions our being popular

Or

- She saw our comments and decided to change her face just to makes us happy and being more popular. 

So? Which one? :xfactorlook:

There's no telling. Nobody's in Britney's head except for her. Might all be on her and she's the one seeing problems. She made the decision to get the work done. Might be catching a bit of what people are saying and either that creates **** in her head that wasn't there to begin with or it layers on top of what she was already thinking. That's just my 2 cents.

Nearly every celebrity has some sort of body/face dysmorphia -- that's why so many people who've been in the public eye end up getting nosejobs, filler, etc. Imagine seeing your face from every angle every day of your life -- I'm sure you'd find a way to be unhappy with your looks as well... especially as you age and the public eye call you out for it.

8 hours ago, Goku said:

I wouldn't say dumb. And I hate talking like this because I don't mean to sound like an armchair psychiatrist. She might look in the mirror and think her original nose looked to be the size for 3 noses put together. 

Idk how to word this next part. I liked Britney since the BOMT days and she's attractive. But just because she's attractive doesn't mean she doesn't have her own insecurities that she might be exaggerating on (like the 3 noses example I just listed). And I might be wording that incorrectly. I don't want to make 'exaggerating' sound like 'drama queening'. There's just a lot of people (pretty or not) that have a ****** up image of themselves when they look in the mirror. And maybe I'm the one drama queening it up. Maybe Britney treats it like no big deal. "Whatever, getting work done is like going off and getting a haircut. I want something new and I'll do it."

4 hours ago, LionHeart said:

i agree. and her nails are disgusting. i dont want to see her hands anymore.

Yep, I realize this is going to be a stupid question and I'm not trying to be snarky either. What's wrong with her nails? I have to admit I don't really pay attention to them. Chipped polish? Chewing her nails down to the quick? Fake nails on some nails while they've fallen off other nails? 

Archived