In the Zone: Big Brother

EvilRegal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/6/2018 at 7:12 PM, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

no disprespect but isn't it kind of pointless to wait for the nominees to vote? They're not gonna vote to evict themselves. on the show they don't do this.

I'd have to agree. It's been almost a week since we've been voting this round and we're still waiting.

@EvilRegal Thoughts?

Just now, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

I got kicked out of the blackout one for taking under 24 hours to vote :( 

can we just assume The Hookup self evicted? He's been online since he was supposed to vote

And it's pretty clear that MATM is going to lose anyway. Let's get this game going :clap:

3 minutes ago, BRSM_jl said:

And it's pretty clear that MATM is going to lose anyway. Let's get this game going :clap:

Hahah i mean yeah, no matter what he votes, MATM would be evicted. But i feel like since The Hookup is not cooperating with the game he should be the one evicted, that's what happens on the show! Also I don't want him winning head of household because i feel like i've talked so much **** that he'll probably put me up :o

3 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

I'm sorry guys, I am so busy this week and can someone host this game instead of me? @BRSM_jl would u like to take my place and host this?

I would honestly rather play.. I'm still learning the game since I didn't do the Blackout or even see the show :ehidk:
Anyone else want to host? :lollistare:

@Spongbob
 @WhatYouNeed
 @The Bling
 @Ooh Ooh Baby
 @ToxicLuver23
@The_Original_Toy
@MakeMeFweaky
@ben spears
@HuffingAndPuffingOnStage

Archived