Stannedforever

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/3/2018 at 12:17 PM, rawbrit said:

They called her fat..

In what world?

the GP is gross :receipts2:

Well the GP is definitely gross and she wasn’t fat in the slightest (she’s never been fat her entire life), but the truth is the costume wasn’t flattering from a profile view, and that’s where most of the “fat” vitriol stemmed from:

Britney-VMA-2007-834353.jpg

vma.jpg

But the woman had just had two babies back-to-back, it was completely understandable. Nevertheless, a corset would’ve been a much more flattering option. Costume aside, she really did look beautiful. 

8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well the GP is definitely gross and she wasn’t fat in the slightest (she’s never been fat her entire life), but the truth is the costume wasn’t flattering from a profile view, and that’s where most of the “fat” vitriol stemmed from:

But the woman had just had two babies back-to-back, it was completely understandable. Nevertheless, a corset would’ve been a much more flattering option. Costume aside, she really did look beautiful. 

yeah, thats what makes it ugh :pensiveney: media was savage, gp was savage. sad. :receipts2:

FLAUNT-britney-cover.jpg

Side note: I would love this kind of ethereal look for the B10 cover. The mood it evokes reminds me of many of her best songs (e.g., ATWK, Unusual You, State of Grace, Strangest Love, etc). Even Mood Ring to an extent, although it’s not the same caliber as the aforementioned tracks.

19 minutes ago, rawbrit said:

yeah, thats what makes it ugh :pensiveney: media was savage, gp was savage. sad. :receipts2:

They absolutely were savage, particularly since it was obvious to even the most casual observer that she was clearly going through some kind of severe personal disturbance. Talk about kicking someone when they're down. 

The fat shaming, combined with Sarah Silverman’s abhorrent comments regarding Britney’s children immediately following her performance, was a level of bullying that simply wouldn’t be tolerated today. 

8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

FLAUNT-britney-cover.jpg

Side note: I would love this kind of ethereal look for the B10 cover. The mood it evokes reminds me of many of her best songs (e.g., ATWK, Unusual You, State of Grace, Strangest Love, etc). Even Mood Ring to an extent, although it’s not the same caliber as the aforementioned tracks.

I LOVE that shooting 

Archived