20th Anniversary plans?

Exaholic

Interviewer: “How do you feel about this important anniversary?”

Britney: “It’s cool! 20 years ago One Time came out.”

Interviewer: “What’s really the song about, are there different interpretations you are giving to the words now?”

Britney: “it doesn’t mean anything, it is just a song. Thank you for having me. :mcwave:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/12/2018 at 2:49 PM, jkassover said:

i would like her to do a dvd boxset 

disc 1: ALL music videos

disc 2: crazy 2k Baby one more time tour 

disc 3: oops tour (First Time On DVD)

disc 4: dwad 

disc 5: onyx hotel  (First Time On DVD)

disc 6: TCSBS (First Time On DVD)

disc 7: femme fatale tour 

disc 8: piece of me live from london (she'd record it this summer on tour)

This is literally all I want from her team.  Except instead of Crazy2K I want the original Baby One More Time tour.  And they would need to also do this boxset release on Bluray!

On 5/10/2018 at 5:23 PM, LostInAnImage said:

She’ll perform BOMT live at a prestigious awards show, wearing a high-fashion interpretation of her schoolgirl outfit. She’ll slay with perfect live vocals and the original choreography. The song will hit #1 worldwide again, setting a world record for being the only song to top all the charts on two separate occasions. 

And then we’ll all wake up, and Britney will still be painting topless while listening to Selena Gomez, blissfully unaware of the anniversary.

anigif_enhanced-22402-1417541108-2.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5267724

On 5/10/2018 at 11:23 AM, LostInAnImage said:

She’ll perform BOMT live at a prestigious awards show, wearing a high-fashion interpretation of her schoolgirl outfit. She’ll slay with perfect live vocals and the original choreography. The song will hit #1 worldwide again, setting a world record for being the only song to top all the charts on two separate occasions. 

And then we’ll all wake up, and Britney will still be painting topless while listening to Selena Gomez, blissfully unaware of the anniversary.

anigif_enhanced-22402-1417541108-2.gif

please tell me she didn't actually say those words 

2 hours ago, Jean-Philippe said:

please tell me she didn't actually say those words 

Haha yeah, when it comes to speaking about the first half of her career in general, she always seems to reminisce back to the elusive Days of Yore.  :bgrin:  I'm pretty sure homegirl thinks she’s just a super fit 110-year-old. 

Archived