Is this POMney in 2001?

brinty.spreas

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It’s kinda weird to know that these are the same people. No shade but it’s so errie. When did Primeney dissapear?  :mattafact:  :umsaywhat:  :tear:

I know. She's aged so oddly. Still beautiful.  I will get dragged for saying this but britney looks so old in the face lately.   It's sad :crying1:

3 hours ago, mauureee said:

well that dancer's outfit is the one from FFT, so it's 100% photshopped:staysalty:

Resultado de imagen para britney fft trouble for me

yeah i knew something was off about that pic supposedly being from DWAD... i didn't notice the dancer's outfit, but i did notice britney. if i'm not mistake (and i don't feel like looking it up to verify) but the top for that outfit was a one-shoulder top, but the style it is in this pic. but then again, she did change up some of the outfits slightly for the second leg of the DWAD tour, so maybe i'm just thinking of the first leg. but i don't think that one changed. regardless, fake pic

14 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

yeah i knew something was off about that pic supposedly being from DWAD... i didn't notice the dancer's outfit, but i did notice britney. if i'm not mistake (and i don't feel like looking it up to verify) but the top for that outfit was a one-shoulder top, but the style it is in this pic. but then again, she did change up some of the outfits slightly for the second leg of the DWAD tour, so maybe i'm just thinking of the first leg. but i don't think that one changed. regardless, fake pic

maybe she re used the dancers clothes like she re used the guitar in POM that was from FFT, queen of recycling :tysm:

Archived