Should Britney collab with Azealia Banks?

Cappycorn87

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Azealias work ***** remix rap wasssss valid af I didn’t care for placement of the rap on the song but the actual rap itself I’m  so mad it wasn’t an official remix on the album :( but ... there’s a great a great reworking of it on YouTube of it but anyhooo

but Azelia is  soooo problematic n bad pressy.  I’m not sure  her n Britney would make big major hit ......But u nvr kno ... bc pop music now is ehhh we could use a good bop.

37 minutes ago, Mrs_cuevass said:

Azealias work ***** remix rap wasssss valid af I didn’t care for placement of the rap on the song but the actual rap itself I’m  so mad it wasn’t an official remix on the album :( but ... there’s a great a great reworking of it on YouTube of it but anyhooo

but Azelia is  soooo problematic n bad pressy.  I’m not sure  her n Britney would make big major hit ......But u nvr kno ... bc pop music now is ehhh we could use a good bop.

It's about making good music, not big hits

16 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's about making good music, not big hits

Well  I did say idk if it’d be a hit actaully...... but im a fan of azelia . She makes great music actaully in my view she just is  underrated bc she’s messy I feel but her **** is official to me.  but to each their own . Everyone has an opinion . :sendinglove:

12 minutes ago, Mrs_cuevass said:

Well  I did say idk if it’d be a hit actaully...... but im a fan of azelia . She makes great music actaully in my view she just is  underrated bc she’s messy I feel but her **** is official to me.  but to each their own . Everyone has an opinion . :sendinglove:

I can agree to that

Would love it and hate it tbh, she makes hella good music but is crazy in a rather bad way, everyone she worked with she`s got in a feud. Love thew song. She wants Nicki Minaj in it, since she fought with her also, we`ll see how it goes...

Archived