Jump to content

Missy Elliot likes a comment about asking her to write for B10. Britney, reach out to her!


BabyHotAsIce

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, resort2havoc said:

Lol or the entire Taylor Swift album. You can throw some shade but do your research :arianabye:

I love that album but which song from that is a hit? Both Ready for it and Cained to the rhythm peaked at 4 and declined rapidly. I wouldn't consider that a "big hit."

Link to comment
1 minute ago, alain0227 said:

I love that album but which song from that is a hit? Both Ready for it and Cained to the rhythm peaked at 4 and declined rapidly. I wouldn't consider that a "big hit."

But you are comparing Max Martin to Missy Elliot who literally hasn't had a HIT in 10+ years. There really is no comparison 

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, resort2havoc said:

But you are comparing Max Martin to Missy Elliot who literally hasn't had a HIT in 10+ years. There really is no comparison 

I'm not comparing them.

All I want to do is to point out that Brit is unlikely to get a hit from him.

There are better choices.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, resort2havoc said:

Lol or the entire Taylor Swift album. You can throw some shade but do your research :arianabye:

But the fact that he produced Witness means that not everything he does is a guaranteed hit. Also, he hasn't done anything really groundbreaking in a long time. 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...