Missy Elliot likes a comment about asking her to write for B10. Britney, reach out to her!

BabyHotAsIce

10 hours ago, resort2havoc said:

lmao of all people Missy Elliot? :cackling: she hasn't had a hit since the mid 2000s...

Lets get someone like Max Martin so we know its a HIT :snarky:

Agreed 100% not sure why you are getting down votes.  I didn't know missy elliot still existed :tiffcackle:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I mean, considering Britney has been doing that weird Missy Elliott medley for a couple years now, I think this would make sense.

Lol I remember when she first did it and I was like either Missy is gonna come on stage at some point or a collab is coming

surprises Missy and Britney haven’t done a legit collab before. It would be sooooo good plus Missy videos are creative

11 hours ago, resort2havoc said:

lmao of all people Missy Elliot? :cackling: she hasn't had a hit since the mid 2000s...

Lets get someone like Max Martin so we know its a HIT :snarky:

At This point who cares if it’s a hit. A song would be dope even as an album track 

plus max martin is hit or miss as ****. 

On 4/1/2018 at 4:03 AM, Applejack said:

YAAAS for missy elliot, lmao at timbaland in full 2018 when the whole britney/justin/blackout/timbaland drama happened

but okay if yall insist :hibebe:

that doesn't mean timbaland cannot work with her again, i guess.

it's all about deals and money and hype in this industry so everything is possible. 

:hibebe:

i'm here for it, tbh. but i doubt it's gonna happen. the same with missy elliot, pharrell/neptunes, orbit, joseph kann, etc 

Missy Elliott can’t write a song to save her life. Her older stuff were moderate hits. Like, really moderate. And it was mostly rap. Her new stuff is absolute **** and I haven’t listened to it once since I dropped a few years ago. 

You lot need to stop grabbing at f**king straws because there is a strong possibility that Britney may write or record with people based on your suggestions and it’ll **** her career up even more. The best thing we can do is do nothing :ohdear:

And don’t come at me with the whole ‘Last time we did nothing BJ happened’. Well Glory happened too and that was nothing to do with us. Be thankful for her and stop trying to control her career for her because it’s not cute 

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Missy Elliott can’t write a song to save her life. Her older stuff were moderate hits. Like, really moderate. And it was mostly rap. Her new stuff is absolute **** and I haven’t listened to it once since I dropped a few years ago. 

You lot need to stop grabbing at f**king straws because there is a strong possibility that Britney may write or record with people based on your suggestions and it’ll **** her career up even more. The best thing we can do is do nothing :ohdear:

And don’t come at me with the whole ‘Last time we did nothing BJ happened’. Well Glory happened too and that was nothing to do with us. Be thankful for her and stop trying to control her career for her because it’s not cute 

:truthtea:

I agree with the user who said that with the Missy Elliot mix in POM it could make sense, but let's not act like Missy is a legend or was even that big. The only song I know by her was 'Lose Control' off the top of my head. 

I mean, I'd be down for it. I'd be down for new music in general though, so my opinion doesn't mean much here. 

Archived